Custom headlights how to...?

ZA_B4

Sunday Drivers
Hi guys, I realize that this has, in all likelihood been brought up before so let me apologize ahead of time, but...
I've been trying to find a how to to do customer headlights for the B4, I love projector headlights and I love the built in DRL and demon eye type custization as well and have been search high and low for a "how to" on doing it or even if there are online shops where you can buy ready made items.

Don't get me wrong I'm well versed in splitting headlights open, but for this I want to go further, I also know all about the retro fit kits you can get but has anyone here actually done it on a BE5 Leggy?

If anyone out there has or knows someone who has please let me know or share it on here...

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Something like this?

Attachments

• 2215929430_3c7e268ab2.jpg
    2215929430_3c7e268ab2.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 41
I've actually been tinkering around with the idea of doing something to mine aswell.
Tried tinting them, but was advised against it lol still don't know what what to do with em, eyelids are coming alright

Attachments

• 1495822246260.jpg
    1495822246260.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 37
Something like this?

Yeah exactly like that, but with a bit of "flare" :D, Like this...

So you have DLR "dots" Running up the inside edge and running along the centre line you then have like a red lit light-pipe (a piece of Plexi backlit with red LED strip) seems easy enough to pull off but i'd like to see a how to specifically for these Headlights.

I've actually been tinkering around with the idea of doing something to mine aswell.
Tried tinting them, but was advised against it lol still don't know what what to do with em, eyelids are coming alright

I've always been worried that smoking headlights would dim down the headlight, for me i would much rather split the headlights and black them out especially with Projectors.

I've also been playing around with the idea of customising the B4 Logos, by removing the Red background and then mounting the chrome part on top of some red backlit plexi just to sprinkle a bit of Flare around the exterior and then adding similar red backlit accents around the interior as well, but i don't want to over do it i want just enough to spruce things up a bit if that makes any sense?

Attachments

• 2215929430_3c7e268ab2.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Back