Jdm twinscroll legacy blitzen 2005,

gttjohn

Sunday Drivers
Hi guru's I'm after buying front pads from a 3.0 legacy thinking they would fit my car well they where too small looked exactly the same but just smaller please does anybody know which pads fit these cars ,I just did a full service and this is something Ide love to do. As well , o btw if anyone wants the smaller pads for the 3.0 there free call and collect from me all I need is a part no or where to drive to collect thanks all

No not brembo look big mind ya but not brembo

Very hard finding a match for them. Best I can get is aftermarket part numbers but can't cross reference OEM.

Dixcel pads are front: EC361072

Rear: EC365084

Dan might have OEM or other manufacturer part numbers.

Had the same car as you, I found go to main dealer with chassis number was best option and had parts within a week

Does that help guys can anyone tell me where yo get them based on them pictures

Attachments

• IMAG0714.jpg
    IMAG0714.jpg
    875 KB · Views: 66
  • IMAG0804.jpg
    IMAG0804.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Also I've been checking for months but can't find out how many of this exact model where made can any of you tell

Best depends on usage and budget.

As in mintex/pagid/brembo oem etc is going to stop you as per min standards.

It depends again as above on usage. Spirited driving on b roads/mountain roads etc .

The best. Can keep going up and up past disc ability.

If want to text/whatsapp me on 085 77 15 343 can discuss further

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I had the exact same issue with my JDM legacy BP5. the ones delivered were too small. The thread is int he technical section under steering wheel vibrations. Have a look. I believe i have the correct part number now.

thankyou for the replies they helped me find the information i was looking for ,
how does your legacy stop now with the new pads in .

Back