diesel tom

i understand that, very easy to interpret something wrong online, but if he's slating ISDC online and criticizing Tom's ad and just generally 'kicking up a fuss', it's not hard to call, IMO when your online you kinda have time to think about what your gonna say as there's a DELETE BUTTON lol

I agree but look at it from his side aswell. He had a vision for his car and felt he got shot down here. We try our best to advise on our own experiences etc but sometimes people just need to hear what they want to hear and tell them to go for it.

It was a spat. These things happen. We need to be the ones to show these things can be forgiven and bury the hatchet. It benefits everyone and there's no point being negative.

I myself have got heated and admitted wrong on reflection. Those experiences and life events give you a new perspective on things.

No point going through life bitter and negative.

I think we need to assure people it's there own decision to join up when they see fit to but every might not agree with what each other says but to be fair to him you can't go around bad mouthing a club where you haven't got a raw deal in first place I have felt nothing but welcome since joining and wasn't let feel like an outsider when I went to first meet and needless to say the rest of them. What I am trying to say is it is very hard to keep a good reputation and not to loose it quicker than you get it I see this in my own line of work leave one bad job and your the worst do a good one and it's only people who realise it is a good one everyone should think twice before posting up bad remarks on sites a lot of time it's heat of moment and regretted a good bunch of people here and that's not to be forgotten by the odd few

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Met Tom at jap fest two years ago he was the one who made me join the club couldn't of met a nicer chap to be honest..... :(

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

It's across every forum he has an account on. All he does is bad mouth ISDC. Disappears for a while. Comes back to make a thread about new parts being fitted. Disappears. Comes back to give out about ISDC. Disappears. It's gotten tiresome tbh. Doesn't contribute to any forum or community.

Could be a decent chap offline. Who knows. I think we'll leave it at that.

After everything he had the offer to attend numerous events to pave things over.

Things get construed and lost in translation online. The ball is in his court if he ever wanted to make amends, so no point in forming more negative opinions of him until we meet him offline. If it was ever to happen.

Why would anyone be even bothered to

think its mad to see the things being sad here about Tom, I mean what the hell?

I think its a shame that some purist narrowminded people always feel a need to talk other peoples ideas or vision down just because it dont fit in their own little world. people should stick a bit more to their own business and if they have nothing positive to say dont say anything at all. There are many different ways people go with their cars, and people should not be singled out for doing that.

Think the comments made here is shameful.

Great lads on here talking shite I hate snakes and keyboard warriors
What i do with my car is my business and what anyone else does is there buisness
Now If you don't mind ye can fcuk off and mind your own buisness like I was doing until I was told about this tread

For one of the committee members
Can some one lock or delete this tread please as i am not a keyboard warrior and no need for trouble when it can be avoided please cheers lads

I think you better read the thread from the top again Tom :shhh:

Pretty sure you've got the wrong end of the stick here :roll:

If I am wrong Brian i put my hands up as some lads on here know I am dislexic and when under pressure really find it hard to read properly and just seen the negative things I'll get my wife to read it properly for me later I haven't been on here due to been under pressure with the new buisness venture here and doing shows and video and photo shoots with the car before it goes to its new owner in the uk and then home to the kids so haven't time to caugh not alone log on to isdc
So if I am wrong I am sorry and to any one backing me up thank you very much you obviously know me
And to anyone who didn't have anything nice to say fair play to ye see if ye will be as smart to my face

If I am wrong Brian i put my hands up as some lads on here know I am dislexic and when under pressure really find it hard to read properly and just seen the negative things I'll get my wife to read it properly for me later I haven't been on here due to been under pressure with the new buisness venture here and doing shows and video and photo shoots with the car before it goes to its new owner in the uk and then home to the kids so haven't time to caugh not alone log on to isdc
So if I am wrong I am sorry and to any one backing me up thank you very much you obviously know me
And to anyone who didn't have anything nice to say fair play to ye see if ye will be as smart to my face

From what I read on this thread Tom, everybody was disgusted by what was said on another forum about the car, and in general about Irish owners by one ****head in particular
I could see nothing only people having your back on here, I know that was my view on it anyway..

Yea no one was giving you stick there Tom
Lol
But as said, it's easy to pick things up wrong when reading on a website.
I think the Impreza is fantastic man. I'd have that in my sitting room lol
Massive build and looks the bizz. Well done, and I wish you the very best of luck with the sale!

Thanks guys I knew ye were a sound owl shower just got a phone call to explain what is going on I'm sorry lads for going off on one my head is just fried here hate hearing about people talking bad behind my back that fcuk head that was banned from here that's mounting and was always dreaming when he was in here won't know what hit him when I see him I know where that knob lives and he will be sorry as they say watch this space the pri*k
Sorry again lads and thank you so so much for backing me up
As ye know I am a bit mad when it comes to doing up my Scooby's but that's what I'm into and don't dream or talk about doing it I just go for it some love my projects some don't and that's 1000% everyone for there own and that's how it should be

On a funny not some the reason for this tread is my car for sale for -£40.000 well some mad spoon in the uk has giving me a £5.000 deposit and collecting it off me after the show I am doing in Manchester so people might think I am dreaming and mad but there is always some one there for everything no matter what it is or what money you put on it

Good man Tom.

Fcuk the begrudgers! If we all did the same things to our cars it would be an awful boring scene.

Good man congrats.
And yes very well said, you modify your car to your taste, not to anyone elses.
I said it previously, it's very easy to read things wrong online.
No harm done ????
Congrats again man, looking forward to the next build ????????

What's next ya madman put wings on a 22b and try make it fly [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the sale Tom :clap:
Only pity l never got to see the car in person before it ships to UK :thumbsup:

Back