diesel tom

I only spoke to him the other day and he said nothing. He said he wont make it for this year Terenure and he was away for the AGM.
More annoyed about that raggydoo's comment, but we know how is he

Last edited:
Not surprised he is selling it, he did the same with his Hatch few years ago. Always gets projects and when there is nothing much to be done on the car, he lets it go. This car sure isnt build to be sold for daily driving - its to be sold to win competitions, and hence the price reflects that.

I hate the judgers on the other forum. Just because someone took different route in modifying their car, or even decided to modify their car in first place. Just shows real insecurity in the guy's own decisions

GLWS btw

Keyboard warriors all over the shop.

I think Tom is just too busy for forums atm. He seems to be flat out working.

I think fair play to tom great attention to detail is great we know it's no daily but great to see a man push himself [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair Tom puts serious effort into his builds and he will find someone for that car and it won't be in Ireland. It will be someone who has the same passion as Tom. I don't know why they are complaining so much they should be happy that someone is asking for 40k makes our prices go up too lol.
Are they slagging us seen one guy say sioc thought maybe that would be a dig at us even if he did get the spelling wrong.

I only spoke to him the other day and he said nothing. He said he wont make it for this year Terenure and he was away for the AGM.
More annoyed about that raggydoo's comment, but we know how is he
That ragg donkey still going around

He is a lad from cork. He got jdm hatch came here for advice. Lads answer his questions he wasnt happy with the answers and start throwing abuse and got kicked out and he is been running his mouth on SN about ISDC

Remember that bit.

Meant his latest comments.

But seen there on scoobynet

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

It's across every forum he has an account on. All he does is bad mouth ISDC. Disappears for a while. Comes back to make a thread about new parts being fitted. Disappears. Comes back to give out about ISDC. Disappears. It's gotten tiresome tbh. Doesn't contribute to any forum or community.

He seems to be mates with DamienC on dtd.

He is an utter cock plain and simple

Last edited:
Is this your man who was going on about should he spend money on petrol or membership

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a general ****head tbh. Lads like that have no need to be on forums.

Could be a decent chap offline. Who knows. I think we'll leave it at that.

After everything he had the offer to attend numerous events to pave things over.

Things get construed and lost in translation online. The ball is in his court if he ever wanted to make amends, so no point in forming more negative opinions of him until we meet him offline. If it was ever to happen.

Back