Front grill and gearknob

tractorman

As above, I'm looking for a good condition gear knob and front lower grill mesh for the Blob.
Not fussed on the colour of the grill as it can be sprayed.

I'm gonna meet up with Jay on Friday and could bring it over to Dublin if you want it tractorman [emoji106]

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Sorted then. Just Whassap me on Friday to remind me of it as I got a head like a sieve on the best of days lol

Might get you to collect my splitters of that was cool save Jay the spin up..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

No worries man. Whassap me on Friday as well Ciaran will ya [emoji106]

Hassen courier service lol. Tom I'll fire you a pm tomorrow with a pic so you can see what it's like.

Cheers man

Jay that's what happens when uve a wagon????????????

Use and abuse haha. Hassen could you spin to IKEA just need something small picked up. Just two lengths of worktop.

Use and abuse haha. Hassen could you spin to IKEA just need something small picked up. Just two lengths of worktop.
Haha sure mate. Actually, come to think of it, Ikea deliver to the Carrickmines shop if your need anything lol

Cheers man

Jay that's what happens when uve a wagon????????????

Love my wagon. So practical and still oodles of fun. Wait till the end of the year when all upgrades are done. Might be one of the fastest wagons around then [emoji12]

Got the gearknob from Jay today and keeping it in the car cupholder so I don't lose it. Sent you a pm with my phone number. Whatsapp me and we can sort out when you can pick it up etc :)

If you getting a new Zune sport one, let me know as I'm planning to get both upper and lower grill. Might save on shipping cost, if there's any.

I've a discount card there 10 or 15% off can't rem if needed

Back