Friend has 15k for a subaru impreza sti

chris139ryan

Octane Boostaholics
Hi all

As above.

One of my friends is interested in getting into a subaru (blob/hawkeye).

Would any owners on here be tempted to part with theres or know of someone that might.

He has already looked at whats available on donedeal

Thanks

Chris

Healthy figure may convince few to consider parting :thumbsup:
He is also in hatch money ot there about

I was only asking 8k but if he wants to give me 15k I'm sure I'd give him back 50 for good luck. Wouldn't be mean about it :lol2:

Hi all

As above.

One of my friends is interested in getting into a subaru (blob/hawkeye).

Would any owners on here be tempted to part with theres or know of someone that might.

He has already looked at whats available on donedeal

Thanks

Chris

Is he looking for a daily or weekend car?

Some serious modded stuff available in the uk, problaby more suited as a weekend car

Hatch going for 13.5k (guy on here) seems good value, I assume he passed on the 06 hawk currently on dd in Dublin

Good figure there. He shouldn't have trouble getting what he wants.... Could sell him a nice sti forester for that money.. ....????

Don't mean for me Gordon my lady is tucked up till this poxy weddings done and dusted haha

know the feeling on that score Shane.

missed mine last year but wedding over and I've spent a small fortune on it this year , really enjoyed getting it back on the road

That'd be the one to buy I reckon. Looks well and if it is as he says, happy days

Black Blob above looks nice. Would suggest (if not already done so) that he checks out insurance first though.

Thanks for the offer for the forester and type r but he is after a blob/Hawkeye only.

Will send him on the black blob

If he's intrested in it Tell him when he's talking to Tadhg , mention you were talking to joe from the Isdc you might get another bit of a discount :thumbsup:

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/subaru-wrx-sti-widetrack/15702561

MzQ4NzJlYjFkYjJhOWU3YmIwNGU1NWJkYTU5ZWM5NjQK_NOixKaAwSkS73s7_GGvaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b183NDk1NDY5Nnx8fDYwMHg2MDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg

Back