London attack

keith dublin

Member Number 161Full ISDC Members 2015
Yet another attack in the UK .....just watching it here on TV ...how is this ever going to stop

Don't think it ever will man. Cousin of mine is a chef is a restaurant there and seen gun fire between police and two guys.

Getting two close to home really. First France now England next will be us.

Do u know what it won't these people too f#^ked up in head to realise that u can actually go out have a pint and relax instead of butchering a heap of people as I sit in house and wondering what does life hold for my kids

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watching it live here Shocking

Rip for the Dead and Injured.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

And I reckon 90% of the population still isn't bothered cause it's "not happening at home".

Sad to watch, becoming to often...

Also sad when 100's or 1000's innocent kids/adults are blown by other's in other end also, but rarely comes up on the telly

That's the thing especially Irish people are very blind eyed to stuff like this. They find it hard to believe that this can happen to us. If you think about it dublin, cork, Galway or Belfast can all be hit as they are highly populated areas.

Should have braved the rain in Slane......!!!

**** them Muzzy ****s!!
I'll be there soon to see my G'N'R.....

My life will not be dictated by a goat ****ing religion!

What happens.. happens.

**** it.

Could have been killed in the car and should have been years ago, through my mental actions!

Its simple solution really. Take the militaries,banks and big corpo off their back and send them home to live their life so we can live ours ;)
----------------------------------
Edit:
First pictures of the terrorist covered in 'cannisters' shot dead by police....

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1496557010042.jpg
    FB_IMG_1496557010042.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Most of the attacks are by second generation Muslim's so the are born in the UK or France so it's like an enemy within for this reason I just can't see an end to it.
That gig a few weeks ago was shocking targeting kids ...it's just sick
@ Graham ...I hear Ya brother I was thinking the same last week when I was going to see the gunners I was a bit worried....but after 6 pints and a lt of vodka I think I was more of a danger than a bomb lol I could have be blown into a million pieces ????
But all joking aside it's probably the best time to go to a gig as security will me unreal.....enjoy it man, as you say you can't let them keep Ya down.
Thoughts and prayers for all the people caught up in this and all the other attacks...
Live and let live

The reason for that is to blend in with the civilians. They wouldn't be a stupid as the Americans and do it so that a TV new broadcaster would see it.

so "imo" the ginger , with a beard , and only one with cammo pants seems to be same combination of attributes as the man on the ground .very odd combination ,and too similar not to raise my eyebrow :eek7:

cant think of why they would be changing clothes on the street . :ponder:

possibly lads that were off duty but rushed in to the scene to help but no time to change at the station :facepalm:

it's a bit more plausible than the suggestions of the utuber video ??

all these conspiracy theorists need to stop making excuses for these nutters that are murdering innocent people .

like what does a government gain from apparently staging these attacks ????

some people have way to much time on their hands to conjure up these conspiracy theorys.

Last edited:
The YouTube video above is more or less for click bait. The officers faces are clearly visible plus they were down in borough where the attackers were going into bars and restaurants. They ran down a crowd of people on the bridge before that. Also there was a statement released by the NHS and the met that they were requests from paramedics and police officers to help who were off duty.

I know a Lad very high up in the aru one ak47 Lad in rathmines and dundrum shopping center that is all.
He was caught and is in court soon all kept very quiet

Lads in the ARU don't fúck about. Some have their identities protected etc and there's an anti-terror tactical unit aswell.

Back