Vrt on 96 version 2 wrx sti

eBay is not your issue as it's a safe way of buying a car

But and it's a big BUT!

Don't buy without viewing full stop.

I did buy in England before, off eBay private sale and I didn't view but I done alot of research on the car true forums so I new it's history and it was a cheap buy for what it was and I got lucky,. Also test drove the car before handing over any money, it's Abit of a lottery but if no one knows the car or it's been for sale for a good while and no one has bought it , most likely it's a sh*t heap.

There is the exception but these cats are usually over priced or a certain colour or model.

Vrt is a roll of a dice on price so I can't help you there

english cars suffer badly with rust
be very carefull buying in the uk
vrt is 1600e on a sti version 2

i dont see any 1995 sti on ebay - i see a wrx ra and a sti ra

Last edited:
http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/2006-SUBARU...%3A63f20ba515c0aa48044507f0ffffbb09%7Ciid%3A3

I only ask about eBay because I saw the above on carsIreland.com for sale for €4'600!! It looks too good to be true if Iam honest, emailed the seller and they're saying that the car is now in the isle of Mann, but they would have it delivered to me here in cork for that price, said there was a engine problem but it is now sorted, all seems too good to be true for me, Also said that there is a 7 day probation period on the sale, basically I have 7 days to check out the car when It lands to me and if Iam not happy with it then eBay would not release the money to the seller and take the car back����

Last edited:
Personally l would stay away from something that appears to be too good to be true. Unless you think you are very lucky but then again if you were you would have won the lotto.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/2006-SUBARU...%3A63f20ba515c0aa48044507f0ffffbb09%7Ciid%3A3

I only ask about eBay because I saw the above on carsIreland.com for sale for €4'600!! It looks too good to be true if Iam honest, emailed the seller and they're saying that the car is now in the isle of Mann, but they would have it delivered to me here in cork for that price, said there was a engine problem but it is now sorted, all seems too good to be true for me, Also said that there is a 7 day probation period on the sale, basically I have 7 days to check out the car when It lands to me and if Iam not happy with it then eBay would not release the money to the seller and take the car back����

DO NOT BUY, anyone that says car is somewhere like isle of man now and they will deliver to ireland for that price is trying to pull a fast one, would not touch, trust me on this????

Oh I defo won't be going near it, seems too dodgy to me, anyway I had a 06 hawkeye sti before so not in the market for one, it just looked too good to be true from the asking price, I am looking to buy a classic Impreza alright, has to be white or blue tho:icon_grin:

Back