718 2.5 boxer specs

Isnt the sh*t that comes out of diesels (apart from the horrible noise and lack of revs) not really bad for health. Its not the measured co2 its oxides of nitrogen or something that is way up the scale on.

Yup it is but there not taxing that yet I can see Deizels bring taxed for that shortly

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

That's the one

Reason there being banned in Paris and few other city's following soon

Huge cancer causer

Back to my statement in another thread on here, the only diesels should be agricultural vehicles and generators. F*cking dpf clogging, turbo pigeon sounding, cut spring boras passats and 320d's should all be crushed.

Back to my statement in another thread on here, the only diesels should be agricultural vehicles and generators. F*cking dpf clogging, turbo pigeon sounding, cut spring boras passats and 320d's should all be crushed.
Not only are they very poisonous and the owners genetically deformed.

But usually complete death traps as well. I've seen a couple of boo machines in work where the cars been lifted and the springs will fall outta the back ????

Go electric! B)
I did. Love it to bits.
However, as soon as Subaru gets their act together I'm back on it if it fits our family for looks and practicality.
Diesels must be all gone!

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Zheiko I've some bad news for you

with cats in your bug

242 g/km

And a new Golf Gtd 2.0

122g/km

????????????????????????

Its not CO2 that is bad on diesels(as others have already said). Co2 is actually being consumed by plants and trees, while the sh*t coming out of diesels cant be dissolved. E85 is the future - being made from corn - you basically need heaps of corn - corn is green - corn does photosynthesis - corn consumes Co2 and creates oxygen...

On the other hand, what 'fuel' is used to create electricity? Trust me, electric cars wont last long, just until someone realizes where the 'free electricity' comes from...

What electric did you get ..
IONIQ.

I am not one of those who bought it for free charging in public CP.

It actually is a nice car to drive and loaded with premium toys to make your driving a hassle free thing. Not to mention that it's very fast. Almost 300 nM with no delay.

Let's not hog up the thread. I'll post up new post about my new car. Still have Forester :)

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Back