New member GT LEGACY

padraic.rourke

38a3626701d0dc6cbd15c5c5cba9b594.jpg

Hello all !
So here's my 2000 gt legacy, some of you might know this car already ????
As it's been a right pain in the 'hind since it was bought about 2 years ago with a lot of boost problems and other issues , well here she is now after a long long wait it finally feels like it is boosting properly

Still some work to be done before it gets tested and set on the road , but here it is with tein coilovers and xxr 530's

Hopefully all done by mid summer so I can join up and head to some meets

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Welcome along nice looking legacy :thumbsup: Finding faults on twin turbo legacys can be time consuming :doh: :icon_grin: But sounds like your sorted :thumbsup: Best of luck with it

Yeah especially when it was an electrical fault but it didn't register and cels or any faults via diagnostics ???? it could have been fixed quicker but ya know these projects get dragged out ????

Nice car, glas shes on the road o recovery. Them twins can be heartbreaking but awesome when theyre sorted. Best of luck with her!

Welcome man. Lovely looking motor, have a 2001 legacy myself. Glad to hear she's running good now they can reach you all awful lot lol loving those wheels, I've been tinkering with the idea of going with something like that for my car for ages

Thanks All ???? still needs a lot of finishing on the outside ! No grill and had been sitting under a tree idle for a year too so needs a big clean up ! Plenty of small jobs ????

Ah sitting under a tree

Tar remover and clay bar be your best bet so black cars look the Bussiness when clean

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Ah sitting under a tree

Tar remover and clay bar be your best bet so black cars look the Bussiness when clean

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Yeah clay bar'd the bonnet after I washed it the other day , probably want a half a day to do the hole thing ????

Welcome along man. Nice legacy :54:
B4 and boost problems seems to be going hand in hand.

Welcome along nice motor there is another one in club similar I think the copper leggy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome along man nice looking car
Glad to see your making progress with the few small problems...now enjoy it

38a3626701d0dc6cbd15c5c5cba9b594.jpg

Hello all !
So here's my 2000 gt legacy, some of you might know this car already ????
As it's been a right pain in the 'hind since it was bought about 2 years ago with a lot of boost problems and other issues , well here she is now after a long long wait it finally feels like it is boosting properly

Still some work to be done before it gets tested and set on the road , but here it is with tein coilovers and xxr 530's

Hopefully all done by mid summer so I can join up and head to some meets

Beautiful wagon mate, set out to find myself a good one of these myself but couldn't find any that ticked all the right boxes...
Finally settled on an imported B4 (sedan) in Black and absolutely love it.
Just had mine resprayed in original colour and really happy with the way she looks, hope to see yours soon too.

Welcome to the club, wish you many happy miles in yours!

Beautiful wagon mate, set out to find myself a good one of these myself but couldn't find any that ticked all the right boxes...
Finally settled on an imported B4 (sedan) in Black and absolutely love it.
Just had mine resprayed in original colour and really happy with the way she looks, hope to see yours soon too.

Welcome to the club, wish you many happy miles in yours!
Thanks ! I'm a full member now so need to get a few bits done and get the car tested and get along to see some of yer cars !

Any time the best €50 you could spend on a club with knowledge time for members and events you won't be disappointed fair play good to see u at one of meets [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back