Brake disc help.

Jay_wrx

Sunday Drivers
Okay so went onto mtec as a few members have told me they are a great disc. The problem I am having is there are two listings one for the 01/05 impreza wrx Sri and then there is the wrx sti PPP which my car is. Does it actually matter which model I pick as the pcd is the same. Anyone with info on it would greatly be appreciated.

I had that problem once u pick diameters and pcd the same you should be good there is different thickness on some I had to ring them to make sure what is your car and I'll check it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just go out to the car and measure your and compare to the listed size. Only 05+ sti are 5x114.3 rest are all 5x100

Jay I had a look there the only 2 models I could find where the all steel one and then the ones with aluminium bells in them there is a good difference in price there is a icon to change price to euro and make sure you put in code for discount or you can ring them Monday for help I did very helpful anyway hope this helps. When google it put in exact model of car it will bring u straight to it

Lighter and cool down quicker steel ones retain heat longer so I was told I got them black but are still in box not on car yet so can't advise but scooby Mick had them says they where good

I think I'll need them after today jay lol. If you are buying them not much point in buying a fast road pad for rear have them in a moment there a bit noisy take ages to get heat into them I have bought mintex for rear and fast road for front

Back