New Car Day

dossie01

Petrolheads
Traded in the A6 Avant today for a smaller yet just as nice version, a 162 A3 Sline saloon, We are moving back to Dublin so needed a smaller car for the wife to drive and park as we sold hers to fund our deposit.

Really impressed with the car and solid service from Stephen in Audi Ballina who brought the car down for me to test drive last week and delivered it back down today.

Ex Audi Ireland fleet car -162 reg - had an arguement with a pillar on Driver side but great repair and brought purchase price down too.
f8f1a03c180c83ec9f9b4c4673c17817.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nice took a quick glance I thought u got a new mondeo ssshhh sorry [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the new car :thumbsup:

how did you rate the A6 avant And was the deprecation on it bad it or the same as most fairly new cars :thumbsup: pm me if you want either :thumbsup:

Congrats on the new car [emoji106]

how did you rate the A6 avant And was the deprecation on it bad it or the same as most fairly new cars [emoji106] pm me if you want either [emoji106]
Loved the A6 avant, would go for auto though as I had manual. Bags of space and even the 2.0 was plenty powerful. Paid 35k in march last year, got 25k on trade in but had put up 80k odd in the year so was expecting it to be honest. Was a 131 car

another fan of the shape of the a3 saloon , and the white really stands out

congrats and well wear :54:

identical one near me to that
i prefer than the a4
just think they really got it right
All the best with it :thumbsup:

She is a 1.6 TDI, warranty until 2019 so remap may be off the cards. Might plastidip the wheels an anthracite colour for the minute. Defo the ones Brian mentioned are on the cards, look great.

Be careful of the wheels seem to be whipping them like crazy 4 sets gone out of my estate in the last few weeks.
IMG-20170415-WA0004.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20170415-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20170415-WA0004.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 30
Yes any good wheels now get lock nut and tape it up somewhere in car so if they do break in it's not in boot or glove box make it as hard as you can for the scum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back