Owain

Sunday Drivers
How's it going, new member here from Co.Kerry. Just picked up my first Subie last week, a 2003 blob eye wrx. 72k miles, was originally on staggered bbs's :icon_puke_l: bought it without them. Car is fairly stock, has a hks blow off valve, some form of exhaust that I hate the look of, various hoses have been replaced in the engine bay, a Defi controller but no Defi gauges, Carbon bonnet which I'm not sure if it'll stay or not and STI seats. The car has just been resprayed and I need to install the roof trims and get the Sti spoiler sprayed.
Apologies for the shite picture don't have any others at the moment
Snapchat-976353235.jpg

Attachments

• Snapchat-976353235.jpg
    Snapchat-976353235.jpg
    429.9 KB · Views: 125
Also great to see another subie in South West, I work in listowel myself lol

Welcome along. Blobs are getting rarer me thinks. You got any plans for her?

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Welcome along clearly in the best colour fast blue [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. Enjoy the car ????

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Welcome along. Blobs are getting rarer me thinks. You got any plans for her?

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk
Cheers, at the moment not a lot really, just sorting small stuff, waiting on a turbo timer, will need new tires as the ones on it are perished, few interior things needed sorted, get the wing installed and painted, Schulz the underneath and go from there. Just want to get it to a standard that I'm happy with and go from there then:thumb:

Welcome along clearly in the best colour fast blue [emoji106]
It's just been resprayed a slightly different shade than stock, I think its a bit lighter and more metallic... he said it was the newer blue but I'm not so sure.... whatever it is, it's nice. Just a bit of a hassle because any extras have to be resprayed

Cheers, at the moment not a lot really, just sorting small stuff, waiting on a turbo timer, will need new tires as the ones on it are perished, few interior things needed sorted, get the wing installed and painted, Schulz the underneath and go from there. Just want to get it to a standard that I'm happy with and go from there then:thumb:

It's just been resprayed a slightly different shade than stock, I think its a bit lighter and more metallic... he said it was the newer blue but I'm not so sure.... whatever it is, it's nice. Just a bit of a hassle because any extras have to be resprayed
Welcome along, if you take off the petrol flap and bring it to a decent motor factors they should be able to scan the color and get a good match. Not all motor factors can do it and some are obviously better then others ????

Sent from my Metal using Tapatalk

Back