Smashed my f*@cking phone screen again

DaveSleggy

So I have the s7 edge and it's been nothing but a pox since I got it. Screen smashed the day I got it. Had it replaced, headphone jack got blocked had that replaced. Home button broke so had that replaced.

Then this morning getting into the car. Boom phone face down on the droveway. Big otterbox case not worth a bollix, screen all cracked again. It works fine just looks rough.

Anyone know anyone who fixes phones as I'm seeing 400 to replace the screen online.

Or anyone want to buy a cured ba*tard phone?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dave I used to have this problem but shaved head so no hair gel left on fingers [emoji854]
Is that the phone with monster size screen
There is a shop on swords main st fixes [emoji336] same thing happened to lads in work think that's where it got done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucan - have to wait to get number from youngfella for you spend the last 30 trying to find his Facebook page. Pops up when you don't want it

Or if you have time and patience you can buy a screen and fit it yourself. Lots of tutorials on youtube

Cheers lads. I wouldn't risk it myself, the edge screen is a bit much. Rang the Samsung shop today and they said 230 for the screen. Not that bad when you think insurance charges 170 to go through them.

Get one of thease mate Urban Armour Gear

Make a Otterbox look like Chinese rubbish.

Drop tested mine lots and lots not a scratch ????
e90bc4059cf7f43a37b40313a00e10d3.jpg

This one

Big buttons easy to use Dave

Hard to drop
[emoji4]
7bcd0bee8df56d2e392df5dadf9a4cbb.jpg

imho not worth fixing, I crashed my screen on S7 edge about a month after I bought it... cheapest I could get it to repair was 280euro directly at Samsung(in Dundrum shop) but imagine, how many parts for my car I can have for that price... fook the phone, it works, I can call, who gives a fook how it looks

Lad I know bought a cheap Chinese kit for his phone when he broke screen on his s5.
Didn't cost him much and got the tools and all that to do so.
It was only the outer screen broken tho

Yeah my mate replaced his girlfriend's s5 screen 4 times. Think the edge screen is different, pretty much only the OEM screen will do

yep, the edge screen is the worse invention of this century... my next phone will be flat again

Back