Black hawk I think

Gary sti

ISDC Club Member
I Sitting in traffic about to head northbound on m50 black hawk coming towards me hard to see I think he was on 2 wheels coming around bend [emoji23][emoji23]

Could be I think he lives down near mothers house seen a black hawk few times. I heard rumblings before I seen it daughter had me turned around asking a hundred questions as usual get a slight shiver when see another scooby going past becoming scarce enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry Gary that was myself alright just tipping along as usual, your car looked sweet.

I'm down in killbarrack /Raheny there , you from around there?

Fair play I live in kinsealy but am from bayside so am down there every day kids go to school there yes only caught a glimpse and tail lights that had me thinking hawk nice sound out of yours window down on passenger side so could hear it coming from somewhere good to see you keep the foot down as they say didn't buy it to look at it [emoji106]

There's another black hawk WRX over near the fox hound pub, a youngish lad with a beard, I was talking to him last week, no interest in the club I don't think, it was a 07 cork reg that was big standard, probably see that about to.

Hopefully see you floating about and I'll stop and say hello, if I can stop in time this time. Ha

Yes seen that one see them mornings sometimes I am usually in work van

Not a bother on her still puffing black smoke even more by now :tortoise:

Got a 05 320d sport to replace her, not as smokey now though :icon_grin:

Did u have any luck putting engine back together with new block u got tad

Nah, have it all apart few things to be done, possibly new crankshaft, new set of pistons, there's 3 bolts broken on the 2 halves of the block where the coolant passage connect's on top it will be a problem to get them out 3 out of 4 are broken..

Need to take the block to howard's engineering let them inspect it

Hopefully that's it had your fair share of bad luck with it. you driving Subaru interesting I'm sure [emoji848]

Not really Gordon, but i rather do it myself, got a different forged block with 10k km on it with detonation marks on one of the pistons tried sourcing 1 piston but no joy, they are 92.50mm by part number but i measured and they are 92 mm so strange

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

Back