Vrt

scoobysub

ISDC Club Member
Anyone know what the import duty would be on a 2015 Impreza sti 2.0 jdm with 2500klm on the clock . Road tax would be 1200 euros a year as co2 is 223

AFAIK road tax on one of those is above the two grand mark?
Id swear I was checking that one day?

Something I found...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-17-23-57-47.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-17-23-57-47.png
    261.5 KB · Views: 105
Concrete information is hard to get on vrt and road tax and it's a huge factor in the price

Get as close a figure as you can from ROS website and add 20% and have it in the bank and then as said above drive away until you get stopped.
Either that or get onto Rosslare now. Give them every detail you can on one and nail them to whatever price they give.

Roslare was only good back in the day before 08 nothing to do with it now . Now it's the nct center and they won't tie them selves to a figure or stat code . You pay what they say and if not happy appeal it aftersnd wait 6/12 months.

Ye it's a proper Sti brian .

thats the problem they won't give a price so impossible to know what kind the total price is . 25k for the car 15 for vrt so 40k but if they value it at 45/50k then 30%of that makes it over budget

I think you would be mad Joe the price on that car will drop if I was you I'd be looking at Ltd models like your s204 or spec c hatch you will get your money back on them

Agree Keith but Not much out there after 06 and most after 08 are stupid tax as in over 2k . Hatch boot is too small to make it work choices are limited after that

I'd be over in the UK having a look at that s204 the grey one that's for sale a while think someone put up a link to it the other day....

Back