Do You Have An Anti Lag Map? I Want To Know Your Opinion

Does anyone know what happened the race car? I remember it went up for sale for around 80k but I never followed it.

seats

be careful, there is two ways anti lag can be done. The main is to spray extra fuel in the cylinders when you come off. The fuel rich mixture ignites in the hot turbo. The force from the explosion makes the turbine spin up. Two areas can get damaged. One the cylinders. Because you are spraying in more fuel than needed the cylinders get washed, in other words you now have a less oil lube. This will increase wear on the rings. Two the turbo hot side was not really built for explosions :) Housing will start getting cracks. turbine wheel on the tip of the blades gets destroyed

The other method of anti lag is to make the plugs firing point later when you come of the gas. With a little extra fuel and a late spark the ignition point is timed as the exhaust values are opening. Therefor you get a blast of hot gas been pushed out the cylinder which moves to the turbo and makes it spin up. This method is great for those hard acceleration from a rolling start. Plus its not hard on the header and turbo. Old school method of this was holding the brake pedal and pushing the gas peedle when rolling. That way the turbo spins up and you get a better pull from say 100km or 60km ......whatever

If it was me Id do it but use it very little as it is hard on the header, turbo, motor. Second option even has draw backs. Big heat on valves and head ports.

the second way is very sore on valves and valve seats .. on rally engines with need to replace exhaust valve seats quite often ..

jack

The anti lag you will get will be nothing more than sound effects.. functioning anti lag needs an air supply when you let your foot off throttle... functioning anti lag on a road car with power assisted breaks= disaster.

Like Tommy said I would possible get some sound effects mapped in on over run... and standard 2.5 and anti lag/launch control is not a great idea.

as above .. throttle will need jacked open a bit for anti lag to work propper .. needs air supply ..

I see what you guys mean about Robbie! I just called to pay my €100 deposit which I said I would on the 23rd when I get paid by email and was told that he gave my booking to someone else because I never paid the deposit and tried to offer me a new date which I declined.

Result So

Get on to Ahongus he will give you a realistic drivable safe map

Email is the best way to get him????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I see what you guys mean about Robbie! I just called to pay my €100 deposit which I said I would on the 23rd when I get paid by email and was told that he gave my booking to someone else because I never paid the deposit and tried to offer me a new date which I declined.

While you were a genuine interested customer, have to look at if from his side. Dyno runs and mapping is time consuming. Big loss if people are booking for mapping or dyno and cancel last minute and he can't fill the dyno. The €100 deposit weeds out the genuine customers from time wasters.

While you were a genuine interested customer, have to look at if from his side. Dyno runs and mapping is time consuming. Big loss if people are booking for mapping or dyno and cancel last minute and he can't fill the dyno. The €100 deposit weeds out the genuine customers from time wasters.

That's understandable but when I emailed him last week stating that I will call on the 23rd to pay the deposit why didn't he say that this was unacceptable then rather than waiting til the day I call up to pay to find out. Wasn't very pleasant on the phone either so I wasn't willing to give him any business especially after the negativity I received from some of the lads here.

That's understandable but when I emailed him last week stating that I will call on the 23rd to pay the deposit why didn't he say that this was unacceptable then rather than waiting til the day I call up to pay to find out. Wasn't very pleasant on the phone either so I wasn't willing to give him any business especially after the negativity I received from some of the lads here.

He probably hears it all the time tbh and a small percentage actually ring back on payday so it's first come, first served down there it seems.

Building the bank Acc versus building relationships with potential/new customers. I've seen him be flexible with returning customers so I wouldn't take it personally tbh.

He probably hears it all the time tbh and a small percentage actually ring back on payday so it's first come, first served down there it seems.

Building the bank Acc versus building relationships with potential/new customers. I've seen him be flexible with returning customers so I wouldn't take it personally tbh.

I wont, I'll just take my business elsewhere.

No skin off my nose :54:

Back