So this was collected last night..... another car for me to test when I want!

Had one of them recaro's in a xr3 years ago, some day il have the whole set! What's it like to go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice Graham. What's it like to go?

Ahem! :roll:

I know John...... up to my eyes of late!! Couple of grands worth of parts to fit to the Impreza just sitting there too,no time!

The cosworth is lively enough, really strong pull from it. Graham goode built engine, suppose to be stage 2 330bhp...
Don't do figures or care really.

Old school power... nothing,nothing,nothing,nothing.... then bang turbo comes in around 3rpm and it goes like mad!
Had it near flat in 5th the other morning and it felt quick enough.... speedo was reading 0mph...... need to fix that.... ha ha.

Savage. I got taken for a spin a couple years back in what was said to be an ex-Colin McRae road car. White RS Turbo. Stripped. Big **** off turbo. Antilag like an antichrist. Overtaking and a tractor is coming towards us. Nothing nothing nothing then surge and you're stuck in the seat!

Any pictures of the inside of it
I had a few runs around greenhills back in the day with this car and my sti v1 gaffo had a few of them always into fords....

Never took any Keith.
Needs a good valet inside.

Only pic have inside of mine hard to know which I prefer cloth or leather

5fbbfa848a94ba96eb6ba259222f60b8.png

savage yoke, well wear. Was for a spin in the back of one of them years ago up the Wiclow mountains. classic cossie for sure

Back