Runwayclub Event Weston Airport August 13th 2017

Pedro555

ISDC Club Member
Hi all,

Posting this here on behalf of my brother who is the man behind this event/project

It is a Vmax type event (As in UK) where you get to max your car down runway of Weston Airport either on its own or against another car. Cars are grouped in categories depending on your power but you have option of going against any car including exotica cars. We had promo day back in March in Weston which can be viewed on website etc and had some high end cars there. Loads of serious Cars like Ferraris, McLaren SLR, M2,M3,M4 , M5 , Porsche, TVR ,Audi RS3 have already signed up, you can see full list of entered cars on website. My Type R took a few big scalps on the day which was great��

We have a few JDM cars entered already including 22B and Tommy Makkinen Evo but would love some more scoobies or whatever toy you have so we are offering a 10% discount to ISDC members.

Food will be included in price and there will be some serious cars there.

please like and share Facebook page.

All info you need can be found below

Our website is:

www.runwayclub.ie

Youtube Channel promotional video:

https://youtu.be/3zAy_83O2Jw

Also our facebook link is:

https://www.facebook.com/runwayclubireland/

We are taking pre-registrations through info@runwayclub.ie.

Thanks a million.

Kieran.

Last edited:
Cool event already liked

Shared there ????????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

There you are man

Looks great

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=3zAy_83O2Jw
1c7ea4c62fe82bd08d75d2519bfdc7ee.jpg

Good man Kieran showing up some exotic metal ????????

I'd be sh*t at it I've to much mechanical symphaty for mine????

I've a mate that was showing me hard launches and Double clutching brutal stuff but effective very effective

Sounds good. Liked & shared

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'd be up for this what do I need to do
Is Al hks still draging his car that thing is savage

Car looks class on the promo pics Ciaran seen it during the week wasn't sure was it you or not. ????

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

@ keith all info on website, www.runwayclub.ie, 10 % discount for isdc members. If you want to do it let me know and I'll arrange discount

@blacktar, cheers

@ scoobymick, 345 Euro which includes hospitality package , food and access to exotica cars and passenger laps in other cars, all info on website tonexpalin what you get for your money, but yes for some people too expensive I totally understand.�� it's full day event

Liked and shared,

Might ask a few people to attract some interest, maybe even join up as passenger with one of them :thumbsup:

Oh this looks good fun!
Could I bring my Saxo??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah no problem Adrian, I think one or two lads are bringing rally cars also????, let me know if interested and we will arrange discount????

Back