Seat rails - would you trust these?

enda

http://www.ebay.com/itm/93-07-Impre...%3Af274b3bb15b0a9c446b0ec49ffffb08e%7Ciid%3A1

I want to fit Recaro SR from a EVO/ DC2 etc to my STi as the OEM seats are jsut not great.. I miss my recaros ..

Anyways, I cant find seat brackets to fit recaro sliders apart from these and bride ones that retail at €300 EACH!

I will have to drill holes to fit the rails but the build quality seems good? what do ye think ? Anybody that removed STi seats to the holes look like they are in the correct positions for the GDB chassis ?

If you have to ask...

At the end of the day, they're a critical safety device. Don't skimp on them. The likes of Recaro and Bride command that money because of build quality and research & development. They're tested to work. When you're using words like might and should for safety equipment, I'd leave it.

If you have to ask...

At the end of the day, they're a critical safety device. Don't skimp on them. The likes of Recaro and Bride command that money because of build quality and research & development. They're tested to work. When you're using words like might and should for safety equipment, I'd leave it.
+1

Back