mileage guess ?

Its your short 5km trips to work that are killing your fuel consumption Ross.
Short spins where car isnt up to operating temp are the most inefficient journeys.
Im doing 200 - 220 miles per tank but could vary from 150 - 260 depending on journeys.

You should keep the car in a shed and get a bike and cycle to work......
Everyone loves cyclists....!

good man eli , yeah i had thought the short trips were a killer on juice but didnt think that much .

have been considering a bike for a good few years as it makes more sense . get fit , loose the belly ,save juice money .

BUT .......my chronic laziness is the major factor in that department . someday yeah ..........

As long as you don't end up in a power ranger style illuminous Lycra outfit and develop an over inflated sense of importance with a GoPro strapped to your helmet I think that a bicycle is a good idea!!!!

Tank filled and clock reset.
Only back after a bit away, time will tell ????

Just to make you feel better Mac Mac I got 337.2 miles from TWO tanks of juice last Sunday����, now I accept it got a hard day's driving though��

Just to make you feel better Mac Mac I got 337.2 miles from TWO tanks of juice last Sundayí*½í¸±í*½í¸�, now I accept it got a hard day's driving thoughí*½í¸¬

I got 162 miles Pedro u pushed me hard all the way I am not surprised that's all u got. we must give u a break from all the long trips to Dublin and head down your way and get the driving club driving

I got 162 miles Pedro u pushed me hard all the way I am not surprised that's all u got. we must give u a break from all the long trips to Dublin and head down your way and get the driving club driving

Ha ha, Jesus they are fair pigs of yokes on juice when driven very hard, I'm glad we all shared the petrol pain????????, hope to see you down for the western drive????,

ps .I wasn't pushing you I was just trying to keep up????

Top man Pedro I'll be there keep us posted [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no chance of me ever going down the power ranger ,massive ego , i own the road , bike wa*ker, route .

eoin , intersted to see what result you get

pedro , daaaaaaaammmmmm ,thats a very thirsty pig you have there , im thinkin the hi reving motorway spin was your killer with the type-r box .fairplay for makin these meets

but driving behind you ,i had to admire you car.

dontom ,intresting to see what other lads are getting ,dont u think ?

gary ,only 162 miles , surely thats not fill to empty as it would be worse than me daily result . but sunday was a long spin /motorway ,thats why i got 50 extra km's

Im only messing with you but to answer the question l dont really want to know as it will make even less sense owning one. I dont even ever fill up the tank to the max on one go coz l cant handle seeing 70--80 quid, l always top up 20 quid here 20 quid there :roll:

162 and that is just below quarter could of got a bit more but I would always fill it back up after it go below half just something I always do with any car Sunday was a thirsty day all right but deadly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pedro , daaaaaaaammmmmm ,thats a very thirsty pig you have there , im thinkin the hi reving motorway spin was your killer with the type-r box .fairplay for makin these meets

Bang on Ross my type r was not to bad around town but fook me on the motorway you could see the gauge move
Gearbox was the killer ......don't think I'd put a 6 speed in it now back then I probably would have but original cars get more money....

Just to make you feel better Mac Mac I got 337.2 miles from TWO tanks of juice last Sunday????????, now I accept it got a hard day's driving though????
Hey Kieran I was breathing in all that lovley unburnt petrol for miles and miles no better smell ????????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Could be surprised here, looking good so far haha

Attachments

• 1496321316666-9439143.jpg
    1496321316666-9439143.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 47
Christ. I put 3/4 of a tank in and I'm close to the half mark and im not near the 100km mark

Not hard driving but not slow either. Driving as normal to see what I'd get on okay roads to work lol I don't think people listened to me when I said it wasn't much worse than a petrol vectra I had before haha

Don't have a clue on mileage . Put in 50 Sunday morning light Was on when I got home.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Soooo, while we are at it... there are some really nice aps for your smartphones, where you can add the data of how much petrol u took, the odo figures and it calculates you everything. One of them is called Fuelio on android playstore. Sure there will be similar for iphone

Back