mileage guess ?

Try having a classic most I got was 374km which is around 230 mls sick it is but then I have it for smiles per gallon ????

Mac mac I looked it up and checked distance as best I could I think 9 fills of tank just to get there and back to dublin without track time averaging €75 petrol outside Ireland per fill up is €675 and not to forget a bit of sight seeing [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About 230 mls to a tank but that was long motorway drive I doubt I'd get that mpg on the ring trip as we'll be on our spirited drive ???????? prob be less,give or take 200 I'd say gary it's thirsty when drove hard

Would be doing probably 20-40% more on the motorway depending on how heavy is you'r leg :icon_grin:

At a steady 130km/h I got 520km from a tank before giving in through France.
Around town 300-350km.

That's a 2.5 with uk 6 speed and a decent map

I own a 2006 Subaru Legacy GT remapped by AP in Galway and did a long drive to tipperary from Dublin & back then had 3 days of city driving and see the mileage i got.

Attachments

• 20170510_185354.jpg
    20170510_185354.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 58
Get it mapped and you'll have more power and better fuel ��

I got 207 km out of half a tank with a couple of trips in and out of work and the drive to Galway.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The first half a tank on your car is very deceiving, needle drops slowly but as soon as the needle goes below half way it starts to drop much faster

Don't forget about the filler neck being full too

Could do Galway to half hour outside Banbury on full tank

Get it mapped Mac,you'll see better miles out of it

Back