new product coming for cars

Eoinmack

Webmasters
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
How's the form lads.
I'm just gonna start this thread here rather than creating new ones the whole time.
About a month ago I told you about the power washer coming, which a few of you ended up buying. Great bit of kit.
This thread can be all about that kinda offer / bargain stuff

Thursday there is a dash cam and a polish buffer coming to aldi.
There is also a dash cam for under €20 on livingsocial but you won't get the three year warranty etc.
Both seem good value in my opinion.
Have a look on the site for full specs ????????

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-08-10-43-29.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-08-10-43-29.png
    370.3 KB · Views: 236
  • Screenshot_2017-05-08-10-51-00.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-08-10-51-00.png
    318.4 KB · Views: 236
  • Screenshot_2017-05-08-10-52-28.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-08-10-52-28.png
    285 KB · Views: 234
Didn't end up buying one of the dashcams but a lad I know got one, said it's a great job but needs to be plugged into ciggy lighter.
Buffers sold very quick, but I already have one lol
3 year warranty with both again.
Anyone here get either?

got the power washer on your recomendation and am happy out with it . polisher looks tempting

Lot of stuff in and out of aldi that I wouldn't bother mentioning.
They looked promising tho.
Polisher is dead handy. Only problem is getting new cloths for it.
Tried ringing the warehouse and they won't send any spares out. Pretty sure you'd pick em up somewhere tho

More coming in again lads, I'm like an aldi representative on here ???? Also a 49" Ultra HD Smart TV in today too, €400, seriously good value.
Few screenshots of their website..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-07-18-06-32.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-07-18-06-32.png
    206.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_2017-09-07-18-07-01.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-07-18-07-01.png
    196.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot_2017-09-07-18-06-50.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-07-18-06-50.png
    237.4 KB · Views: 118
That hand buffer was a great thing I used it a lot till it packed up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 year warranty on all electrics man.
Always hang onto the receipt, you'll get a replacement or refund. I have my buffer now about 2 years no problems. Used maybe once every two months or so to be realistic

buffers

those buffers awfull things,they rev far to high and put any pressure on them and its causes revs to drop,this is very bad for buffing as speeds going up and down like that with a buffer can cause paint damage,burning etc,i tryed one one time,then through it in the bin,i have been doing car paintwork for over 30 years now and that was worst thing i have ever tryed lol:gun:

Deffo not be professional quality but I find it good for the price tbh. Mine don't slow down either? I don't put massive pressure on it but it don't slow down like.
Ah sure, I'm only informing ye that tis there soon lol
Tis up to yourselves if ye wanna purchase ????

lol np,good post fair play to you eoinmack, just always come across as grumpy when i write,but truth is its always in jest im a very laid back grumpy fecker lol

TBH I used it on jobs for buffing out tiles when stain block is applied was good as it has a big surface area but just handle the big square meters [emoji51]
On other hand I have a sealey variable speed buffer/polisher a good job have to say proper heads and buffing pads was a bit pricey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most of that stuff is junk!

Only thing going for it is money back over 3 years!!

As Phill enlightened me of a sunny day in terenure many moons ago...... buy cheap or buy twice! (Or money back ALDI)

???????????? that's only down the road from where I'm working ????????

Back