hows it going-new member from Dublin.

Lovely motor and happy motoring. I think a set of 18s in Gold would suit it well.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Lovely motor and happy motoring. I think a set of 18s in Gold would suit it well.

Cheers for that bro:thumbsup:
yeah they came with gold 18s from factory -&nice ones too-Enkei if im not mistaken(or maybe they are on the "tuned by STI")
ANYWAY there should have been nicer rims on it.
It is one of the first things that will be sourced for it.i like the grey colour wheels on them also.i know this may be sacreligous on here-but im not a huge fan of gold wheels-however on the WR blue colour they do look well.
I picked up a carbon front grill for it today...

I reckon you'll have to try out a few to find the one that sings to your heart as it's not a mind decision at all. My black car has gold wheels which initially I wasn't a fan of but I have warmed up to it. But now looking for a different set lol

I reckon you'll have to try out a few to find the one that sings to your heart as it's not a mind decision at all. My black car has gold wheels which initially I wasn't a fan of but I have warmed up to it. But now looking for a different set lol

Haaahààaheee:icon_biggrin: i hear ya.i was strictly a bright silver but lately im loving the new greys.but your right- its a heart thing and when itsright you KNOW its right.i feel that the wheels make or break the look of the car.they have to be chosen very carefully...

Haaahààaheee:icon_biggrin: i hear ya.i was strictly a bright silver but lately im loving the new greys.but your right- its a heart thing and when itsright you KNOW its right.i feel that the wheels make or break the look of the car.they have to be chosen very carefully...
Definitely agree with you and the wheels can make or break a cars looks. Check out the Rota lines of wheels. My personal favourite is the Rota Fighter in Matt Bronze currently but I am fickle and that might change lol

And more importantly, I love wagons! I got a blob wrx wagon in black. Still gets the funny looks when I drive around with the kids [emoji12]

Definitely agree with you and the wheels can make or break a cars looks. Check out the Rota lines of wheels. My personal favourite is the Rota Fighter in Matt Bronze currently but I am fickle and that might change lol

And more importantly, I love wagons! I got a blob wrx wagon in black. Still gets the funny looks when I drive around with the kids [emoji12]

Yep.rota wheels are sweet.ive seen your other thread re wheels and the fighter in bronze is cool.sweet car man.im into the wagons too.i had a200 leggy GTb and i loved that car.i should have never sold it.:doh:
below is pic off wheels that SHOULD have been on new leggy:

Attachments

• s-l225-1.jpeg
    s-l225-1.jpeg
    10.7 KB · Views: 45
Ah sure, you've moved back into the Subaru family again, so alls well.

That looks really well with the blue and gold combo. Think you said Enkei wheels maybe? I reckon you could try the Uk if you want to get the wheels that came with it. What's the pcd on your car? With your car, I think there's a good few wheel styles that would suit if you were to go aftermarket. It's just finding the one you like at a price you like [emoji6]

And here are wheels im trying to buy of a bloke on adverts.offered him full asking price-500 yo-yos but havent heard back from him...

Attachments

• images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 43
And herees a set i love from east coast alloys.a bloke arond the corner has them on a nice honda.there sweet as a nut.

Attachments

• xxr-527-brz-189.75.jpeg
    xxr-527-brz-189.75.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 44
Ah sure, you've moved back into the Subaru family again, so alls well.

That looks really well with the blue and gold combo. Think you said Enkei wheels maybe? I reckon you could try the Uk if you want to get the wheels that came with it. What's the pcd on your car? With your car, I think there's a good few wheel styles that would suit if you were to go aftermarket. It's just finding the one you like at a price you like [emoji6]

pcd id 5x100 offset around 42-48 ish.im trying to pick up a used set as ill have to put tyres on in anyway for NCT so if i can get alloys aswell for decent price...
ALL the wheels i really like are all over a g.

pcd id 5x100 offset around 42-48 ish.im trying to pick up a used set as ill have to put tyres on in anyway for NCT so if i can get alloys aswell for decent price...
ALL the wheels i really like are all over a g.
Yikes what wheels you considering? Are you gonna change size from 17 to 18"? Not sure what size you're on at the mo. If no change in size, buy a good set of tyres and wait till the right wheels for you come up. Saves you in the long run.

Yikes what wheels you considering? Are you gonna change size from 17 to 18"? Not sure what size you're on at the mo. If no change in size, buy a good set of tyres and wait till the right wheels for you come up. Saves you in the long run.

Thats really good advice there.
im on 18s so might just do that.:clap:

I do have useful ideas at times [emoji12]

What tyres you thinking about?

Im not sure.the place i work in buys its tyres from modern tyres and we can get them with the company paying the VAT.they do specials from time to time-pirelli bridgestone etc so ill keep my eye out.
225 45 18

Man, why do so many ppl love Rotas here? They are replica wheels and expensive for what they are. I'm always seeing good deals on second hand forged wheels or decent wheels here in Ireland. Going the Rota route with all the other deals out there blows my mind.

2nd hand rotas could be got for handy money, new they are not worth as their price is getting close to the top brands. As a quality l had 2 sets and l have no complains what so ever. Its a matter of taste and budget :54:

Back