hows it going-new member from Dublin.

Yes ap performance mapped mine great results and he is a sound lad it cost 450.
The knock monitor I use is the phorluma KS3 it's about 230 pounds or the KS4 is 300 pounds I'm thinking about the ks4 so might have a 3 for sale soon

Yes ap performance mapped mine great results and he is a sound lad it cost 450.
The knock monitor I use is the phorluma KS3 it's about 230 pounds or the KS4 is 300 pounds I'm thinking about the ks4 so might have a 3 for sale soon

Thats 2for ap performamce..
If you do upgrade to the KS4 bagsey first on your KS3..:icon_grin:

Hope to see you in dublin soon. Beautiful car. Octane booster will bump it up a cpl numbers but will be bad for your spark plugs. Just make sure to put new plugs in when you go for your new map.

Ciaran- thanks for that!- i keep trying to say thanks for your msg earlier but it wont let me.keeps say msg must be at least one charecter long .
etc
so thanks!:thumbsup:

Hope to see you in dublin soon. Beautiful car. Octane booster will bump it up a cpl numbers but will be bad for your spark plugs. Just make sure to put new plugs in when you go for your new map.

Thanks for that:thumbsup:
ahh now i understand an earlier post.right so cheers for that pal.

Lovely car, best of luck with it and welcome to the club. They are a great every day leggy with loads of room and good power. My brother has manual turbo estate one, no problems with it.

Lovely looking motor man. Safe motoring. Does Joe power still map? He mapped my rx7 and couldn't fault him. Top notch guy. Like the fellas said AP will be my next stop. He is supposed to be excellent

Such a nice car, looking forward to see it around ????????

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Lovely looking motor man. Safe motoring. Does Joe power still map? He mapped my rx7 and couldn't fault him. Top notch guy. Like the fellas said AP will be my next stop. He is supposed to be excellent

Thanks for that man:thumbsup: ill check that out.have heard joes name mentioned a few times aswell.thanks bro.

Yeah- that seems to be the common concences here.i think that is the route ill take so.do you know if the remap is just for fuel or does it give ya some extra ponies aswell?
Also do ya have his number by chance?
Thanks

086 3323980 aonghus

Back