hows it going-new member from Dublin.

2nd hand rotas could be got for handy money, new they are not worth as their price is getting close to the top brands. As a quality l had 2 sets and l have no complains what so ever. Its a matter of taste and budget :54:

+1.
Budget is probably the biggest factor for most people.given that ya have to throw a set of threads on aswell.. it can get fairly expensive very quickly. There are some used sets out there but mostly 17s. and most need to be painted.
Taste is very,very subjective....:icon_grin:

Man, why do so many ppl love Rotas here? They are replica wheels and expensive for what they are. I'm always seeing good deals on second hand forged wheels or decent wheels here in Ireland. Going the Rota route with all the other deals out there blows my mind.

Im not sure man.i dont know if im looking in the wrong places but it seems that almost every decent set of wheels are the wrong pcd for the leggy.?
The ones that are correct arent exactly what im looking for so its kinda settling for the best of the worst..

Yes Rota are replica alloys but I had two sets over the years and never bent, buckled, cracked unlike supposesedly better brand ones, I had a set of Rota GRA gunmetal grey on my BL5 leggy , great alloy and look really well, 225/45/18 if I remember correctly, Proparts blanchardstown sell them????

Yes Rota are replica alloys but I had two sets over the years and never bent, buckled, cracked unlike supposesedly better brand ones, I had a set of Rota GRA gunmetal grey on my BL5 leggy , great alloy and look really well, 225/45/18 if I remember correctly, Proparts blanchardstown sell them????

Yep-there a nice wheel.i THINK ive secured a set of innovit tarmac 18S off a member on here.so happy with those.they'll be going Argentum grey.:icon_biggrin:

Back