Fibreglass products.

Okay so I have an opportunity to get moulds off a very good friend of mine across the pond. The moulds are for a two door conversion for the bug/blob/hawk eye models. Would there be anyone interested in these? Before I say yes and they only gathering dust in the shed.

Also have a few things made that will be ready for sale next week.

Perrin stiffies
Gauge pods for classic and newage.
Front canards.

Great to hear things are going ok Jay. Are the front canards the same as the winglets for the blobeye model? If so, please put my name down for that along with the blobeye splitter. Thanks a million.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Cannards are a universal fitment come with brackets and a set of 4. I will get pictures later tonight or first thing tomorrow

Sorry for the delay in getting the front splutter to you the young Lad is making his holy communion this weekend and I'm up to me back wheels ...Monday I promise

Keith there is no hassle. Enjoy the weekend and whenever your free give me a shout dude. Enjoy the weekend :54:

A few things will have to be decided if theyou majority would want them in fibreglass or polyurethane. Fibreglass would fit better and bits can be added on easier where polyurethane is more flexible and can withstand a scuff from speed bumps and the likes. Again if it's to be painted the fibreglass would hold the colour match better as the polyurethane soaks up the pigment in some paints.

All wind deflectors will be made out of resin and will be done in black. It's up to you if you want to paint them. I'll see if I can get a translucent resin and maybe smoke the deflectors but that's just going to take more time and will be later down the line.

Rough price on the lips will be from €60 to €80 depending on the work that is going to be needed for the mould. That's also polyurethane or fibreglass. Fibreglass being the cheaper of the two. The likes of spot light covers or light blanks for track cars will only be about €25 to €35 depending on the work involved. For the likes of bonnets and boots for a full fibreglass version of the bonnet with the ribs underneath around €170. Kits I'll have to think about moulding them but the likes of spats, skirts and lips can be done. Spoilers if there is enough interest can be done but there would have to be a fair bit interested in a group buy. Rough spoiler cost would be around €130 for a high rise STI

This is only for the ISDC members I'm really not interested in moulding stuff for members outside of the club because it gets too messy then. The reason behind this is to help out other members as there is very limited stuff that can be got without going overseas. As you can see by the prices I'm not here to make quick cash and leave for Mexico lol. If anyone has anything the would like to message me about feel free.

Hi would you making any version 5 Front bumper splitters I'd take one ta

If you know anyone with such a lip I can mould it. That's the whole process on this. If you know anyone who would be willing to lend one I can mould it no problem at all.

Would you make a bugeye sti ver 2 front lip?

Attachments

• 11820508_1083702031657254_2129259204_n.jpg
    11820508_1083702031657254_2129259204_n.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 76
Like the one in the pic is it? I'd need a Subaru front bumper and about a month to make it. I can make it no problem you would have to leave me a bumper or a spare one

Much for canards and any pics

2door conversion sounds the dogs rough price on this also

Righto lads.

Can people please put your names down on the list and just continue it along until we get to 15. The reason for 15 is to keep track of everything and what people want. So I have blob eye lips, Perrin stiffies, canards, winglets, cold air ducts for the spot lights on blobs. Now if anyone wants something else done just put your name down and beside your name put down what you are after.
At least that way I can crack on and get people sorted.

Lips are €70,
Stiffies are €40 for a pair
Canards are €30 including brackets.
Winglets are €30
Air ducts are €40

Righto lads.

Can people please put your names down on the list and just continue it along until we get to 15. The reason for 15 is to keep track of everything and what people want. So I have blob eye lips, Perrin stiffies plus canards. Now if anyone wants something else done just put your name down and beside your name put down what you are after.
At least that way I can crack on and get people sorted.

Lips are €70,
Stiffies are €40 for a pair
Canards are €30 including brackets.

1. Davesleggy stiffies canard (highrise)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back