Fibreglass products.

No paint will not be damaged in anyway. The lip gets waxed and given a release agent. So nothing sticks to it. Plus the moulds are made from silicone so nothing sticks to it. Silicone will only stick to silicone.

I would be interested in most aero stuff. I'm ok for a diffuser but wind deflectors and vortex generators would be great if you're doing a batch

Are you able to do spoilers?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I would be interested in most aero stuff. I'm ok for a diffuser but wind deflectors and vortex generators would be great if you're doing a batch

Are you able to do spoilers?

Spoilers can be done yes but they take a lot longer to make as there are more moulds and bonding together. What spoiler is it that you have in mind? If some one has a vortex I can easily mould that.

Spoilers can be done yes but they take a lot longer to make as there are more moulds and bonding together. What spoiler is it that you have in mind? If some one has a vortex I can easily mould that.
It would depend on who's willing to donate haha

Sti High rise or s203 would be preference but I imagine it would be a bit of an ask. Ballpark figure on a spoiler?

That's a brilliant idea Jay. Thanks a million.

Please put me down for a blob eye front lip. I'm guessing it's PU and will fit the sti front bumper rather than the wrx? (The one with the winglets/airdam)

Also will be looking for:
1. Sti front bumper winglets/airdam
2. Wind deflector (unsure if the saloon one would fit my wagon though. I will have to double check beforehand)

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

A few things will have to be decided if theyou majority would want them in fibreglass or polyurethane. Fibreglass would fit better and bits can be added on easier where polyurethane is more flexible and can withstand a scuff from speed bumps and the likes. Again if it's to be painted the fibreglass would hold the colour match better as the polyurethane soaks up the pigment in some paints.

All wind deflectors will be made out of resin and will be done in black. It's up to you if you want to paint them. I'll see if I can get a translucent resin and maybe smoke the deflectors but that's just going to take more time and will be later down the line.

Rough price on the lips will be from €60 to €80 depending on the work that is going to be needed for the mould. That's also polyurethane or fibreglass. Fibreglass being the cheaper of the two. The likes of spot light covers or light blanks for track cars will only be about €25 to €35 depending on the work involved. For the likes of bonnets and boots for a full fibreglass version of the bonnet with the ribs underneath around €170. Kits I'll have to think about moulding them but the likes of spats, skirts and lips can be done. Spoilers if there is enough interest can be done but there would have to be a fair bit interested in a group buy. Rough spoiler cost would be around €130 for a high rise STI

This is only for the ISDC members I'm really not interested in moulding stuff for members outside of the club because it gets too messy then. The reason behind this is to help out other members as there is very limited stuff that can be got without going overseas. As you can see by the prices I'm not here to make quick cash and leave for Mexico lol. If anyone has anything the would like to message me about feel free.

Thanks again man. My personal preference would be polyurethane as I will at some point bash into something at some point [emoji12]

Okay so I'm going to be picking the lip up this weekend off Keith. I will be making two products this month. I will make the blob front lip and one other part for another car, maybe a classic if someone had something or the likes of a vortex. What do you guys want and I can get the ball rolling

Cheers man, myself and mike will try and source a spoiler also when you decide to go ahead with that. Where are you based?

What spoiler are you looking for
Mine is off getting painted at the minute as in off the car
How long would you need it for

Cheers man, myself and mike will try and source a spoiler also when you decide to go ahead with that. Where are you based?

Based in athlone now. I have a STI high rise I could use that but won't be until June before I can mould that.

Back