Fibreglass products.

Oh yea I have my two old phase 2 head lights at home in the garage [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As stated in another thread I can make any fibreglass products for fellow isoc members. If there are requests for any exterior body/aero part or interior parts just list them below.

If there is enough interest I have no problem doing them at a very cheap rate to members on here. They will only be parts for members and not for anyone outside of the club. If there is anything custom you want and to be unique to your car just pm me with what you have in mind and we can work it from there.
Also if there is certain interest in a certain aero part someone will have to donate the part for moulding process. Doesn't matter the condition as it will be prepped for moulding.
If admin have any problems with this you can take it down. I just thought it would be easier to start a thread than reply to pms. :54:

Hi i need couple things bonet ... grill.... etc. For my subaru what about prices??

Hi i need couple things bonet ... grill.... etc. For my subaru what about prices??

As stated in the post dude. I will only be making big products through a group of interest. So if you have 3 guys who are interested in a bonnet then yeah I have no problem making one but it wouldn't be worth it to just make one mould and one bonnet. It would cost me too much to make it. I'm being as honest as I can. What sort of bonnet is it you have in mind?

Jay, my suggestion for you would be to do 1 product per week, fortnight, get as many done as possible and then onto the next product.
Otherwise you'll be doing lots of moulding and it WILL cost you money.
Fairplay for going ahead with this by the way.

Fair play man getting this going hope it works out!

Put me in line for a splitter for a classic non facelift but ive no example dough so if someone will have something like that ill get it aswell please :thumbsup:

Jay, my suggestion for you would be to do 1 product per week, fortnight, get as many done as possible and then onto the next product.
Otherwise you'll be doing lots of moulding and it WILL cost you money.
Fairplay for going ahead with this by the way.

Yeah I will do what is in high demand at the start and knock them out. First up anyway is the blob eye front lips. Then next will be whatever people want made. So if there is 5 for classic lips and 3 for hawkeye then the classic will get priority. I'll stick you down and if anyone who else wants one we can put the name beside it and maybe at the end of this month we can get the ball rolling on it.

Fair play man getting this going hope it works out!

Put me in line for a splitter for a classic non facelift but ive no example dough so if someone will have something like that ill get it aswell please :thumbsup:

That's perfect pal. Hopefully someone will be able to donate a lip for a few days and then that way everyone can have a lip. Just a side not. Whoever donates the part I think it's only fair that they get a a free lip do either sell on themselves or to keep.
To be honest anything can be made or copied. Like if someone wanted something like wider arches on the front of a classic they can be made. I'll make a list and edit the first post with what people want and take it from there.

Rear defuser I think would be a great seller if you could make it so you don't have to drill a hole in the boot floor.
I know cusco do a bracket now so you can retro fit a hawk defuser to say a blob without drilling but I'm sure a bracket could be made into the one you could make .....I'd take one ????

Hawk's one is only a small piece that goes in the middle. Doesnt cover the whole back end.

Other idea is a wind deflectors. The same one fits everything impreza from 01 to 05 and from n/a to turbo, so wider range of customers :54:

Already have the wind deflector in the first post. Yeah I will look at the rear diffuser and see what works. I can see if I can make a universal one that fits everything.

Best of luck with it man.hope things go well.ony just after buying a splitter unfortunatly.what about group n style mirrors

Mirrors will be tricky but will give it a go. The reason why is the linkage inside the mirror. I'll try it myself in my own time and see will it work.

Where were ye a few weeks ago I wanted to make a copy of my splitter cos I'm terrified il make shite of it! It's painted now tho, would the paint be wrecked if u were to make a mold for it now
Here's a pic
23c8d11ca2b477ecdaa96058981cb149.jpg
8ae118d64ec4c17c7380610178324754.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back