Fibreglass products.

Jay_wrx

Sunday Drivers
As stated in another thread I can make any fibreglass products for fellow isoc members. If there are requests for any exterior body/aero part or interior parts just list them below.

If there is enough interest I have no problem doing them at a very cheap rate to members on here. They will only be parts for members and not for anyone outside of the club. If there is anything custom you want and to be unique to your car just pm me with what you have in mind and we can work it from there.
Also if there is certain interest in a certain aero part someone will have to donate the part for moulding process. Doesn't matter the condition as it will be prepped for moulding.
If admin have any problems with this you can take it down. I just thought it would be easier to start a thread than reply to pms. :54:

Things that can be made with resin and polyurethane. Perrin wing "stiffness," wind deflector, spats, skirts, lips, scoops, pods, diffuser, arches, and flares

Blobeye front lip.
1. Tractorman
2. Keith Dublin

Last edited:
I started something here lol
Yeah I collected a custom moulding for my gauges from Jay last week. Looks great with a great finish. Would highly recommend him, he's doing few more bits for me too.
Haven't posted pics yet as I'll wait till I have the gauges in. But very professional job done ????

Great idea Jay! I'll have to subscribe to this thread for the future

Deadly might get you to make me fibreglass head light inserts for my Saxo if that's possible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not here to make a million over night. I don't do it for the money. I just found that when it came finding different types if lips there is nowhere around that stocks them, so decided to make them. Like the price of a lip will be between €60 for for or €80 for polyurethane

Pm me a price for two head lights please. I have original ones for a mould. Just want light weight blanks.

Deadly might get you to make me fibreglass head light inserts for my Saxo if that's possible?

Yeah that's no problem at all pal. Will just need the glass of the headlight and I'll make them up that they can sit into the housing itself.

I'll make 2 sets in case the others get tipped on the track. Do you want a vent or holes put into one for a cold air feed or just blank.

Cool just blank will be sound as I get a good cold air intake from the grill opening[emoji106]

You can have some advertising space on the car at they price man[emoji106][emoji106]

Like I said man I'd be happy just doing it from here. I'm sure Michaela bagnal has you covered ha. You should get young Michael in the office to say kangaroo. Lol

I know haha. Send me over a picture of them when you get a chance and I can spin by and pick them up off you.

526f886b9f1d3a71a817c46581382689.jpg

That's a phase 2 saxo head light. I'll be changing my car back to phase 2 as my phase 1 bonnet and and wing is damaged. I have all the parts there so might as well change it back as I'm not in Future Classics anymore.

Back