Impreza Wagon or Forester

toyscrota

4 doors are better than 2 doors
ISDC Club Member
Have seen everything on donedeal and on here.

2003 plus
Impreza WRX wagon
Forester XT

Standard car or near enough
No. 2.5's, 2.0 NAs or 1.6s - 2.0 Turbo only
NCT and on Irish plates desirable
PM or 0863516054

Surprised with the lack of these on the market.
Will buy something this weekend if anybody is interested?

I know what you mean i brought mine in from Japan. 2006 Subaru legacy BP5 2.0GT. Got it mapped by Aonghus Power also. Not what you are looking for but i'm sure the same issue sourcing.

I know what you mean i brought mine in from Japan. 2006 Subaru legacy BP5 2.0GT. Got it mapped by Aonghus Power also. Not what you are looking for but i'm sure the same issue sourcing.

Have looked in japan but don't really have time to wait just want a bit of a run around is all.

First one looks clean the blob but if it spent it's life in uk all check for corrosion use a lot of salt on roads over there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First one looks clean the blob but if it spent it's life in uk all check for corrosion use a lot of salt on roads over there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its on UK plates. most of them here are in from the UK. Well used to UK rot!

Best of luck with the car shopping. Lots more available across in Uk for decent money but I don't know how much vrt would be here.

I nearly went across myself but got lucky and found a clean blob wrx wagon here. They are getting harder to find.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Love that one in Donegal , had blue one few years ago should never have sold it ????

Anybody on here know of its history ?

Make a nice daily as 530d is too much stress dodging checkpoints for tax ????

Best of luck with the car shopping. Lots more available across in Uk for decent money but I don't know how much vrt would be here.

I nearly went across myself but got lucky and found a clean blob wrx wagon here. They are getting harder to find.

Ya i know have looked in the UK but some of prices are stupid. VRT is €928 although that guy with silver one in Limerick has had to send off to Rosslare for a price so god knows what they will come up with!

Love that one in Donegal , had blue one few years ago should never have sold it ????

Anybody on here know of its history ?

Make a nice daily as 530d is too much stress dodging checkpoints for tax ????

Ya had a classic wagon before but just want comfort of the newage now.......

They were going for about £3500 last year, the SL Prodrive model. Not sure if it's still the same. I think that's gonna be the quickest way to acquire one unless you want to get that silver one in Limerick, which was advertised close to €5000 the last time I viewed the advert.

They were going for about £3500 last year, the SL Prodrive model. Not sure if it's still the same. I think that's gonna be the quickest way to acquire one unless you want to get that silver one in Limerick, which was advertised close to €5000 the last time I viewed the advert.

was up for €5950

Have seen everything on donedeal and on here.

2000 plus
Impreza WRX wagon
Forester Turbo or XT

Standard car or near enough
No. 2.5's, 2.0 NAs or 1.6s - 2.0 Turbo only
NCT and on Irish plates desirable
PM or 0863516054

What you need is an old school legacy ???? And forget about them Impreza and foresters :icon_grin:. Hard enough find what you want when you start looking :ponder2:

What you need is an old school legacy ???? And forget about them Impreza and foresters :icon_grin:. Hard enough find what you want when you start looking :ponder2:

Sounds like a man that is thinking about selling joe??? :)
No still haven't picked up a daily driver been driving the land cruiser which is harsh enough was only bought to tow the rally car.

Not looking to sell anything at the moment :thumbsup:but it's all for sale if someone has the cash :thumbsup:.

There's a bug eye Sti wagon in silver on DD for €6k. Clean, low miles and very few mods on it.

Back