Good sites to buy from japan

DUFFMAN

Member Number 25Full ISDC Members 2015
ISDC Club Member
Lads, any recommendations for sites for cars.please

I came across a site a while back, some garage in okinawa.. not auctions.. FOB price given only. If I think of it I'll let ya know, should have bookmarked it lol
Something like miagi or massata or something like that...
Good few performance cars alright

Is it cars or car parts your looking for?

If it's car parts try up garage, my cousin lives in japland and they do very good quality stuff. The way it works is you bring in the item in you want to trade and you exchange it for the part you want. 90% of the parts are second hand but are in really good quality. Like he got a set of te37 for his Evo for 300 quid with advan tyres all he traded in was the standard enkei wheels that come on the Evo 7.
Yahoo auctions can be good too. Pricey but genuine parts. If you see anything on the auctions or up garage or autobac drop me a pm and I can send you over his contact details if you want to know how it works.

Cheers lads, I'm just looking for cars thanks

I have brought in 2 cars from Japan myself. The first one was an Altezza RS200 through IBCjapan.co.jp. I bought that one in their stock and i did all the other payments myself, Shipping costs, VAT, import fees etc. My second car my BP5 legacy GT through JDMauctionwatch. The main reason is they looked after everything all the payment and i just had to wait for the car to arrive. I bought that through auctions. Would highly recommend both options. Depends on what way you want to go and how much you want to do yourself. Getting JDM to do all the work is very handy though i have to say.

I would have to check back but around the 600 euro mark to do all the work on their end.

Ibc Japan. Used them for years. Couldn't recommend them enough. Their customer service is awesome

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Ibc Japan. Used them for years. Couldn't recommend them enough. Their customer service is awesome

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

sometimes too good. ringing me in the middle of the night if i fancy buying more cars.

Lads, any recommendations for sites for cars.please

Howya.
ive liturely just done this last wed/thurs.
i used a company called providecars.com.theres an irish kad called philip there so it really easy.
the way it works is ALL of jap auctions are on their site.great search engine.just sign up for a two week free trial and ya can browse all of the auctions by day,cars etc.
just bought a wr ltd legacy and tbh-it was a peice of urine.
if ya need any more info, let me know.
ps. DO NOT buy from dealers over there(clocking,mistruths about condition etc) stick with the auctions.everything is verified with them through their version of NCT.
Ben

Back