Alloy wheels for a 2004 Subaru Impreza Wrx Wagon

You are right dave, smaller et push the wheel away of the hub towards the arch, but also concaves the spokes - this is where the rubbing usually happens :54:

You are right dave, smaller et push the wheel away of the hub towards the arch, but also concaves the spokes - this is where the rubbing usually happens :54:
Not quite correct. Concave spokes are wheel design in first place.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

You may be right dave. From what l have been reading anything between +45/+53 is safe for chunky calipers on subaru. Lower you go with the offset more risky not to fit. Most wheel l've seen the lower the offset more concave the face and less space under the spokes:

Attachments

• wheel-offset.jpg
    wheel-offset.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 45
Thanks for the information guys. So... What you reckon with the jr5 wheels and offset 35? Will it fit or rub? Also, in the future when I get the brembos, would it clear them?

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Brembo are chunky calipers. If you ever upgrade and funds allow l would go with AP's. Mine 6pot AP are smaller than the 4 pot brembo sti as an example.
You would never know for sure unless someone tried the before or you can ask the producer if the have knowledge.
There is a list on NASIOC with a list qith proven fitment but they are mostly high end wheels

Brembo are chunky calipers. If you ever upgrade and funds allow l would go with AP's. Mine 6pot AP are smaller than the 4 pot brembo sti as an example.
You would never know for sure unless someone tried the before or you can ask the producer if the have knowledge.
There is a list on NASIOC with a list qith proven fitment but they are mostly high end wheels
Interesting idea now. I might have to keep that in mind. Doing it all very slowly. I have to do some research.

Today I thought I'd just go to a shop that had them in stock to see what it would be like. Icetronix had them and speaking to Robbie there, he didn't think it would even clear the stock wrx calipers. So, JR5 wheels are out!

Next in line is Rota Fighter 10 spokes in Matt Bronze. I think a few members had them here and the ET is 48,which is closer to the stock ET. Also, it seems to clear bigger calipers too.
6dfc9b999f43e79a567f40cb79797d24.jpg

Back