New member from tipperary

jamie85

Hi everyone new to the forum my names Jamie I have a 01 jdm wrx bugeye love the car have owned it 7 years and for many more hopefully

And your only joining now lol
Just kidding welcome along man.
Post some pics ????

Welcome to the club Jamie. I can't say l have seen you around and lm only around the corner in Clonmel. Few weeks ago l chatted to fellow from Cashel with white type R

Picture of my car

2012-05-03 20.23.13.jpg
It's a old picture taken 3 years ago I'll get a few more up soon currently has a sti spoiler bonnet scoop and one piece front grill that wasn't fitted when tis pic was taken

Attachments

• 2012-05-03 20.23.13.jpg
    2012-05-03 20.23.13.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 81
Welcome to the club Jamie. I can't say l have seen you around and lm only around the corner in Clonmel. Few weeks ago l chatted to fellow from Cashel with white type R
thanks for the welcome I'm originally from Offaly living in Cashel the past 2 years I've seen your car a few times lovely car. I work in a truck garage just outside clonmel

thanks for the welcome I'm originally from Offaly living in Cashel the past 2 years I've seen your car a few times lovely car. I work in a truck garage just outside clonmel
Yes that would be me as l work in Cahir area. Now l know what yours looks like and l will keep and eye for you :54:

Back