02 bug sti @monaghan stages service.

blacktar

Club Chairman
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
Nice and clean isdc on side windows
dfd5ac1e116569d5bda9da238a6423fe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I am nearly certain that's a lad who I know lives in santry car is identical to that must ask him tomorrow he works in a yard where I buy stuff daily if it is he is in scooby mainics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No carbon mirrors on it compared to thread

Do a search on here there is a good Wright up on the car
He had carbon mirrors on it looked cool but he always said they were a pig to see out of so I say the new owner just had them changed back to normal

I remember him having a for door classic RA maybe on some stage. Then was that the same Eric with the blub bug jdm prodrive with white turinis just like macmacs car? That dave rebuild and got sold in germany at the end?

Think Eric had 9 Subaru's over the space of 5 years or something like that lol he was always changing

Do you know when he sold it how many years

I think 2009/2010 he sold it. The chap he sold it to was local enough to him and only bought it as a weekend car I think. Then it popped up for sale again and went for small enough money to who I think could be the current owner.

I remember him having a for door classic RA maybe on some stage. Then was that the same Eric with the blub bug jdm prodrive with white turinis just like macmacs car? That dave rebuild and got sold in germany at the end?

That's the one. MacMac's cars twin.

Yep a chap called Eric did own it before him sticker on windows still but he's not in this club it's a very tidy car still

I think 2009/2010 he sold it. The chap he sold it to was local enough to him and only bought it as a weekend car I think. Then it popped up for sale again and went for small enough money to who I think could be the current owner.

That's the one. MacMac's cars twin.

Yes car was sold to a lad called Sean from Eric he had it for a while from swords he done work on my car he is mates with lad who owns it now I think Sean took mirrors off I think I remember him saying to me they where nightmare trying to park. P.s that was him parked at rally yesterday

Back