NF Octane Booster

Yokohama

Octane Boostaholics
ISDC Club Member
Nearly ran out of NF Octane Booster. Anyone in Dublin area able to supply me one tomorrow (Monday 24th April 2017), I'll go an collect and pay for it. I've used up last bit and have some miles to do on Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri and simply won't be able to it without it. If you can help, that would be great. Cheers Conor

I've none left at the moment Conor.

Hopefully one of the lads, might be able to help you out. :thumbsup:

Ciaran rs ra usually has some . have a few bottles there if your stuck d4

Thanks man, 'tractorman' said he has some, so waiting on confirmation on location and time. If for any reason this falls through, I'll give you a shout, D4, no problem, I'm in D1 during the day tomorrow. Cheers Conor

I was advised to bring some nf with me when i get mapped. Where do you all buy this stuff?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Where u getting it done if Ahongus he sells booster too not as potent as nf but still booster can't recall name Scoobysub knows

If it were me id map for plain old 95 using booster all the time on daily can be expensive

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Getting it mapped by Joe Power in Stone Motorsport. I was out with him yesterday but he couldn't map it because he said there was an issue with my spark plugs, so got new ones put in and will go to him next week

But he just said to me that if I get some nf booster he would get better results because he said Subarus run better on a higher octane.

I didnt realise I'd have to keep putting it in.

Yup every tank if u want to be safe esp if driving it on mine mapped for 95 2 years back.

I stick 100ml in most full tanks as fuel quality got alot worse since it was mapped (95 Ron not even 95 mostly now) to raise it. zero performance benefits for me as my map can't make use of it but peace of mind or makes me feel better anyway ????

Ya Nf bout 20 quid a bottle gains be small my advice fill the tank where ever you normally do map her and drive it on

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks Ciaran, I think I will do that instead, sounds way cheaper lol

I bought some from http://rogerclarkmotorsport.co.uk. Tip: Just get it delivered directly to your home address. When I placed the first order, I used my An Post Address Pal UK address, the package was rejected at the Customs and sent back to Roger Clark. Spoke with a helpful guy working there and he re-sent it to my home address (no problem), but I had to re-pay the shipping obviously. I'd suggest buying 12 - 20 bottles to save money on continual postage. Hope this helps.

I was advised to bring some nf with me when i get mapped. Where do you all buy this stuff?

Back