New member from Kilkenny

Murph9166

Hi everyone. Patrick here from Kilkenny. Have a (sick) 2005 legacy. This is my 3rd legacy. I've had a 2.5 litre 1999 and a 2001 2 litre. Love them but they don't really love me!

Welcome along :thumbsup: Also from kilkenny . You don't seem to be having much luck with them What's the problem with it . 2.0 or 2.5

Welcome aboard, share your troubles and im sure there will be someone to help

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

Welcome along :thumbsup: Also from kilkenny . You don't seem to be having much luck with them What's the problem with it . 2.0 or 2.5

Thanks everyone. The clutch went on it and apparently something broke off the bell housing in the gearbox. It's a 2 litre non turbo.

Welcome to the club. Sometimes it's a love/hate relationship with these cars. Hopefully you get your problems sorted. Plenty of knowledgable people on here.

Welcome to the club. Sometimes it's a love/hate relationship with these cars. Hopefully you get your problems sorted. Plenty of knowledgable people on here.

It's definitely been love/hate so far. I got a 1999 2.5 litre legacy and really loved driving it. Had a fantastic overnight drive through Scotland in it one time. Then the head gasket went. I got a 2002 2 litre and again, loved the drive. Great chassis, great driving it then the brake servo went. Got the 2005 legacy which, again I really love but have the current problems. Have a bmw 2.5 litre diesel 5 series at the moment which, to me, doesn't drive anywhere as nice as the legacy so hopefully I can get the gearbox sorted.

Welcome in man.
Hope you get it sorted, they're a good solid car alright.
Your bound to get loads of help here ????

Back