Jdm twinscroll legacy ,remap where ,cost for 95 ron safe

gttjohn

Sunday Drivers
Hi ,I'm not sure if my jdm twin scroll legacy is mapped but I would like to know where I can find out ,you see it's like driving a bomb I'm not sure if it will blow under acceleration it's bog standard ,I just want it mapped for Irish fuel not more power , please advise subaru guru's

Guys where in Dublin can I get a safe map for Irish fuel not more power ,I'm worried it's not good for the engine under acceleration on 95ron ,and how much does it cost ,can the standard ecu be mapped I don't want to spend on an aftermarket ecu when the original ecu can be mapped
I've been down the expensive road of tuning an r34 skyline and the wife drove me mad please advise

I also have a legacy 2.0GT Estate JDM. I got mine remapped for irish fuel by Aonghus Power in Galway. Can highly recommend he spends hours on the car and also got great results with a standard car. Check out my post in the mapping section. HE is very hard to get a hold of but best contacting by email. All info in that thread.

Just take it handy and drive off boost until you get it mapped
I also got mine done by ap performance in galway
Delighted with the results top bloke as said above spends hours getting it 100%

Thanks for the info, ill check out your mapping thread and try to get a hold of that gentleman ,thanks again lads

I get the legacy remapped it now has 30 hp more than standard and an extra 40 ft pounds of torque with room for more I'm bloody delighted all I wanted was safe ,and I got that and more power on a standard ecu not even as much as a performance air filter bog standard from factory ,the ecu crashed and aongus stripped and did some soldering and witchcraft with it and fixed it ,now the car is very quick and I love it ,aongus is very good at what he does ,not knocking other tuners but he didn't give up until he got perfection fair play to him ????

Congrats did mine few years ago very happy since too ????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ECU swapping ?

Sorry to bring up an old thread but having failed to contact AP performance via phone or email can I ask ...

Can an ECU from a scrapped legacy BE5 B4 simply be plugged and played on another car ? Is it coded to the car in any way or solely for engine control ? I just want to run my 2002 BE5 twin on 95 RON ...

Thanks lads,
B4T

Sorry to bring up an old thread but having failed to contact AP performance via phone or email can I ask ...

Can an ECU from a scrapped legacy BE5 B4 simply be plugged and played on another car ? Is it coded to the car in any way or solely for engine control ? I just want to run my 2002 BE5 twin on 95 RON ...

Thanks lads,
B4T
Hi.

No not coded on that model. On 2002 needs be from 01-03 Rev D/E Denso ecu

98-01 Rev A-C is Jecs ecu.

But map should be for individual car.

Hi.

No not coded on that model. On 2002 needs be from 01-03 Rev D/E Denso ecu

98-01 Rev A-C is Jecs ecu.

But map should be for individual car.
Thanks Dave,

So, if I source a denso ecu with the same plugs/connectors that I'm sure is mapped, theres a fair chance my old Legacy will run on it ... do you do mapping Dave ?
Also, timing belt kits ... theres just 79k kms on my one ...

Thanks again,

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back