Newage Backboc / exhaust system

Hahaha yeah I'm on the lookout for something for the BE5, be good to know what to stay away from.
There was a lad offering me a good brand one that he had in his garage, he don't know what ito came off tho. No pipe, just the box, so would have to be welded, just worried in case it would sound shite lol

Heard a kakimoto on a subaru before. They do sound amazing, just maybe a little too loud lol
I like a small purr

got a few options now, I dont want to much noise while driving but would like a nice deep rumble on idle, how is the normal prodrive boxes?

got a few options now, I dont want to much noise while driving but would like a nice deep rumble on idle, how is the normal prodrive boxes?

Hi I have a pro drive exhaust system it's a nice rumble you could live when it every day no prob and could still talk to family in car at average speed really brings out rumble you can have a listen if u want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Na cars don't rumble like turbos think it's the headers/manafold that needs changing to get that

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
you get more rumble with a prober backbox, had that on my wagon even, I know about the headers and I am actually considering changing them should not be to much work on a lift,

but for now I just want a better back box, the one i have sounds so so so bad

I had the HKS and Prodrive on mine and the HKS one was just a tiny bit louder, drone wise. N/A won't bring out the surge burble that you get with a turbo or even near it.

well it will when the headers are changed, however for now i am just looking for a better backbox. just to keep the topic on track

Back