150 bar power washers coming to aldi monday

Seems a good offer alright

Strange to see so many with bad Karcher experiences.
I have a K5.85 for over 10 years and no bother with it, but did cost about 350 lids at the time.
Had to replace hose / gun as it got mangled once by my brother in law driving over it with his jeep.
Used a lot, and no issues (touch wood now I don't jinx it lol)

Got it,says 3 years warranty if got a couple of years out of it be happy not bad for a 100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 year warranty yes. You can only return in shop without question for 60 days, after that you must ring the customer service line and explain the problem, number in box, to which they will either replace the part, replace the product itself, or a refund.
You will then have a reference number if you wanted a refund and you could go to the shop for refund then.

3 year warranty yes. You can only return in shop without question for 60 days, after that you must ring the customer service line and explain the problem, number in box, to which they will either replace the part, replace the product itself, or a refund.
You will then have a reference number if you wanted a refund and you could go to the shop for refund then.

Sound [emoji106]

Update .....I have given mine serious use so far very happy tidy machine:thumbsup:

Update .....I have given mine serious use so far very happy tidy machine:thumbsup:

Had an issue with my power washer, I rang the customer service number and had a new power washer couriered to me within a week.
Some service

Yes bought a bit of stuff there one day came across a half inch tourque power bar any way gears broke in head of it went back to them had brand new back in shop 5 days later I wouldn't get that service in most places I buy expensive tools for work in get all that crap about what's covered and not. In Aldi no [emoji90]
Can't comment on washer still in box in shed

I'm getting deadly use lol
Delighted to see some of you availed.
There's actually a 'compact pressure washer' coming in tomorrow, about foot and a half high.
Be handy for little off jobs

Back