New member hi

Just as old as any classic tho
Some classics bein older lol
And I also read somewhere (think uklegacy) that the B4 engine has mostly the same internals as sti imprezas, and also seen cooling results somewhere stating that the standard TMIC for the legacy was more efficient than WRX and some of the older STI models.
Lots of people overlook em thinking they not quick etc. Not to be underestimated by any means

Welcome along and good luck with the search. As above, do what your heart says. Don't listen to the brain [emoji12]

The middle ground which I kinda went for is a newage Wrx. They are still quite reliable, parts are not too expensive depending on your budget and offer a very good blend of performance and economy. That's if you don't boot it all the time. Insurance I would advise you to ring up around before buying the car to get a rough idea of quotes as it's part of the running costs of the car. My personal favourites is the blobeye 2L SL with leather heated seats and sunroof. If you get a PPP model, it would be running around 250bhp as from the factory rather than 225bhp as compared to the non-ppp models. More of them around in the UK. Like others have said, set yourself a budget for the car, tax and insurance for the year. Then work from there.

I found the forum full of very good information and the people here are always great at helping out. All the best [emoji2]

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Hmmm never thought of the legacy Impreza seems to over shadow it but it's something I will have to look into now!

Legacy also seems to come in under the insurance radar for some reason...they tend to be cheaper to insure

Back