Wanted classic rx

Aaronh

Sunday Drivers
Hey all just looking to see if there is any classic RX that may be going? Looking to let off a beams celica in its place!

Hey all just looking to see if there is any classic RX that may be going? Looking to let off a beams celica in its place!

I could be tempted to leave mine go.
I built it as a night nav car but i picked up a wagon with a hi/low box
it has zero damage. and nothing has been butchered. it does have a set of forester shocks and springs .
brand new clutch fitted. nct till jan 18

What's the paint like on it is the interior cut up?

paint is fine, front of the car was painted at some stage, it doesnt look like it was crashed, i assume someone put the wrx bonnet on it and did it then, do not be mistaken, this is a car with what looks like most of its orignal paint .
interior is very clean. no rips or damage that i have seen, i have a set of front seats from a new age model very clean and no damage.
i have a fuse block fitted to the tray on top of the dash (no holes drilled in the dash), and the side of the center console has 2 power points and 3 switches for the nav gear.

it would need rear top mounts.
i forgot to mention all new exhaust studs and gaskets have been fitted.

for the most part i feel the shell is way too good for what im doing with it and thats the reason i may sell it. be under no illusions. i do not claim this car to be minty mint but every thing works and it stops and goes . i was thinking it may suit someone who wanted to reshell a wrx or something

Hi sorry for the late reply, I'm looking for a good honest car that looks good as is but is a good base to put my own mark on! Are you in a panic to let go I have a beams Celica that I will have to let of first and I don't want to waste your time! Oh and I wouldn't be needing the nav gear

Hi sorry for the late reply, I'm looking for a good honest car that looks good as is but is a good base to put my own mark on! Are you in a panic to let go I have a beams Celica that I will have to let of first and I don't want to waste your time! Oh and I wouldn't be needing the nav gear

Im in no rush to sell at all.

Oh I will inspect when I get the time! I'm letting the celica on anyway so that's going anyway

Back