back in a subaru

gttjohn

Sunday Drivers
hi all im delighted to be back in a subaru very nice red legacy im loving the power and the jap scene iv missed it, ill put up a few pics in a while.

Just 5 speed single turbo, very smooth power delivery nice everyday car

Attachments

• IMAG0716.jpg
    IMAG0716.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 123
  • IMAG0718.jpg
    IMAG0718.jpg
    956.5 KB · Views: 118
  • IMAG0719.jpg
    IMAG0719.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 123
  • IMAG0722.jpg
    IMAG0722.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 123
  • IMAG0721.jpg
    IMAG0721.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 120
Thanks for the welcome guys.
I have been looking for information on Subaru meets and how to sort out my radio and tv as I don't speak Japanese
I have also been looking for information on consumables like break pads but I'm not having any luck ,and how many where built of each model , I'm not joking I spent 4 hours on the pc and didn't get very far ,there's loads of information on the USA sites about 2.5 and 3.0 models but I don't want to buy anything that doesn't fit my bl5 blitzen

Thank you very much I will join up so, do you guys go abroad I did a Silverstone trip with another club a few years ago ,we had the crack

Thank you very much I will join up so, do you guys go abroad I did a Silverstone trip with another club a few years ago ,we had the crack

Join up best 50 quid ive spent and the once of membership pack is awesome :thumbsup:

I think a few members are heading to Nurburgring this year not sure is it to late or not :smile:

That sounds scary I hope I don't need a new engine soon too ha
I got a full Subaru service history and all previous ncts to verify mileage ,I'm not going to drive this one too hard ,I really don't want any points on my driving licence ,I just want to change the radio and tv to a European model that's really it other than that drive after work and go to a few meets ,thanks for the link .

Welcome along mate, nice car, my brother has 3 of these,
one he has for breaking so if ya looking for any bits give me a shout. ????

Back