Remap by Bob Rawle

Proper rollers i like it, what are the results like are u happy?

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

one of the proper gentleman of the subaru tuning world .

dropped him back to the airport after he mapped mine and had a good chat with him last time he tweaked mine . interesting guy .

hope you are happy with the results . he knows his business inside out

The car was a fresh import from Japan in December. It had quite an aggressive and unsafe map on it. I took it easy on her for the most part due to this. I will admit that the car is a bit slower now, but damn its smooth and I can tell its running as she should. Bob said she is around 300bhp and we could have easily done 320 on the Northern fuel, but I was getting mapped for the Irish petro. I'm very very happy just knowing that I have a good solid map and I can push her as hard as I want now. The mapping was VERY quick. The lads at Murray Motorsports fitted a RCM fuel pump for me, ESL fitted to my Zero/Sports ECU, coil packs and newage conversion and new spark plugs. Very awesome and efficient guys. Bob is one hell of a dude. I wish I could chat with him about Subies over a couple pints because he knows them inside and out. Stand up guy he is.

Great stuff you can enjoy the car now ????????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Did Murray's supply the new age coils and conversion kit? What kind of money was it?

Back