T Piece for 5mm boost piping

Pedro555

ISDC Club Member
Hi,

Anyone have a T piece for 5mm boost piping so I can fit a lamco boost gauge. If not no worries just said I'd try here first.

Many thanks
kieran

Yeah thought I had one seanie but the one I have won't do the job, if you have one I'll gladly take it off you next week,????

Hi Kieran, I got one in Halfords before and only a few Euro (provided there's one near you). :thumbsup:

Hi Kieran, I got one in Halfords before and only a few Euro (provided there's one near you). :thumbsup:

Sound thanks I'll try there tomorrow, local motor factors had none,

@Tommy I presume a plastic one will do for fitting boost gauge?

I don't know where too start looking but what l should have somewhere is a plastic Y not T shape, that l used for water/liquid systems?

@.Tommy, thanks but I forgot about halfords which is next to c and c in limericks so I'll pick one up there on Sunday, thanks anyway????

@ ciaran , no the restrictor is in place in the boost gauge piping, I have to cut into boost piping from dump valve and t off to boost gauge piping if I follow me.

Think I've a restrictor pill here somewhere if any use needed one as needle on mine was jumping about.

Think u want that plastic y pipe though is it?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

They also come in brass, as the plastic ones starts to crumble when exposed to the elements for too long :54:

Back