Lifted 02' Bug 1.6 For Sale €̶1̶,̶8̶0̶0̶ NOW €600

Legacy RallyGuy

Sunday Drivers
Lifted 02' Bug 1.6 For Sale SOLD! Thanks Dave

Hi Guys,

And after four years of owning it, I came across a Legacy I didn't want to pass up, but the driveway is full and I would like to sell my Bugeye Impreza. My old ad is on here from before, but rather than bump it, I'll make a new one.

After seeing the prices online, these cars dont have the value they used to...

Lifted 2002 Subaru Impreza for sale

The good news:
€̶6̶0̶0̶
€500 (would consider partial trade of something small and automatic for a family friend, she isn't licensed for a 5spd, otherwise it would be hers already) :)

Paint cleans up very nicely
Drives very well
Mechanically sound car
NCT to Oct 2017

Interior is clean
138,000 miles

Tires are about 70-80% and about 1.5 years old
2006 Forester suspension to make 2" lift
AWD 5spd model
Good Stereo and CD player
New O2 sensors and Prodrive axle-back.
Oriciari Bits:
-Rear Wing
-HID Oriciari/UK300 adjustable head lamps
-Urethane Side and Rear Skirts in good shape (not currently on, but included with sale)
-Set of Red rally style mudflaps (not currently on, but also included)
I've owned it since Aug 2013 and have put around 29,000 miles on it and I have every receipt and fuel log. I've driven it around both the Isle of Man and to Gloucester and through Wales and I have no complaints.
Purchased from an ISDC.IE member in 2013.
(I have log book and ALL receipts since Aug 2013 with miles indicated for each part/maint/fuel up)

Less than good:
Interior has normal wear
Wheels have some scratches
Saggy headliner (could use replacement)
"Normal Tesco Door dings" by eejits in parking lot
Small bit of clear peeling on wing
Couple cracks in grill
Sunroof is aftermarket and never worked
Trunk spare cover board was thrown out
Trunk carpet has some stains from previous owner (not the owner themselves, just spilled something :) )
Sometimes throws an "catalyst low efficiency" code on long road trips. But pft, I just clear it and it passes NCT.

So unlike everyone on Dondeal, I'm not claiming the car is mint.. but it is very dependable and hasn't missed a beat. Though the sunroof lets it down some, all car factors considered, it's a solid car and the lift is certainly a talking point at shows. Also, I've never sc***** the bottom on anything haha. And gets a lot of attention at car shows.

Attachments

• 20150901_174235_zpsguvzouzx.jpg
    20150901_174235_zpsguvzouzx.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 172
  • 20151012_131459_zpsa3sf311r.jpg
    20151012_131459_zpsa3sf311r.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 170
  • IMG_1328_zpsvrexffl4.jpg
    IMG_1328_zpsvrexffl4.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 166
  • 20151012_131737_zpsen8pvjk1.jpg
    20151012_131737_zpsen8pvjk1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 173
  • Imprezainterior_zpsf4a42685.jpg
    Imprezainterior_zpsf4a42685.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
Hi
Nice looking car iam ringing for a quote for insurance for my daughter pending the dreaded reply ???? i would be interested in your car if it's still for sale.????

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

No ....As usual won't quote at all on a Subaru.....This country is a shambles ..... Sorry would have bought no problem ????☹️

No ....As usual won't quote at all on a Subaru.....This country is a shambles ..... Sorry would have bought no problem ��☹️

I have a guy in liberty that might help if hes still there, but car should be no older then 05/06

Ill chat to u in the next meet if ur there

Will chat with you thanks ????

A 3 Subaru Family possibly there dedication to the brand ????????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

All i need now is a Subaru powered lawn mower ????

No ....As usual won't quote at all on a Subaru.....This country is a shambles ..... Sorry would have bought no problem ????☹️

Try AA Ireland Insurance
ph: 01 617 9950

I go through them and I've only 2 years on a full Irish license and 3 years no claims bonus. They didn't count my 17 years clean driving history from America, but didn't pitch a fit that it was an Impreza.

A 3 Subaru Family possibly there dedication to the brand ????????

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have owned 8 Subarus since 2000. And currently own 1 1976 2 Door Sedan (In America) and a 1978 Coupe here and the 04 Legacy and the above Impreza :p

Three is a good number though.

I've had some very close offers but no viewers yet, bumped the price a chunk to get to the home stretch.

My Legacy didn't need a coil pack from what the guy selling it said, just a solid tune up and a battery! So this gives me a little more wiggle room on the price (who goes 160,000 miles on factory plugs?)

Also note, I had to steal the battery out of the Impreza for the Legacy this morning, so I will throw in a new battery from Halfords at the €500 mark. :)

... Offer accepted and Payment received, the Blue Lady is ready for her new home!

Subaru going to a good home and my wife is happy that I own only three Subarus! Result!

thanks Dave! :)

Last edited:
Don't you have a Leone also?

I do indeed!

a 1978 Leone Coupe 1.6L FE (Fuel Efficient) model haha, another word for ultra-light... Way quicker than my 2002! Similar in power: 80HP but nearly half the weight! I think the car weighs in at 760kg (slightly lighter than the normal ones, because of the FWD only and Alloy wheels.)

Back