steering wheel vibration

Got Mtec groved discs and red stuff brake pads. Unfortunately ciaran said they are the wrong brake pads. Have not gotten up to high speeds to check the vibration. Can anyone advise the correct part number for 2006 BP5 subaru legacy tourer? Thanks. I have emailed Mtec back to see what they can do. Couple of photos with discs fitted and the brake pads i got which are the wrong ones.

Attachments

• 20170608_175411_resized.jpg
    20170608_175411_resized.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 59
  • 20170608_175421_resized.jpg
    20170608_175421_resized.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 58
Red and Green not worth bothering with... dusty and imo not even as good as OEM pads.

Yellow is ok... especially if you do a lot of heavy breaking stopping (like mountain driving), but can take a bit of extra "leg-power" when cold as initial bite when cold not quite as strong... but are acceptable even when cold.

For daily driving that doesn't see hard use or track use I have previously had Mintex which were ok, and Pagid Blue which were outstanding.

If you're set on reds. DP31583C. I had Bluestuff with my KSport BBK and found them great on road and track.

I can obviously look up the original partnumber and the crosses that my suppliers in Russia have, only there is no colored stuff on the Russian market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for feedback. I will get replacements in the mean time. If anyone is interested in the redstuff brake pads let me know. Cost me 80 sterling. I doubt Mtec will take them back. waiting for an email back from them. thanks

Pagid or Brembo oem be as good as them redstuff. Bad pad painted red.

Project mu as an upgrade

Can supply if required.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back