Set of alloys

i would indeed, but as mentioned I am looking to either swap that carbon seat i have or find something not that pricy, as its for a project, how much are you looking
350 for the wheels and i understand completely ... no welds or buckles in them they are honestly like new one has a slight kerb mark that's not noticeble unless looked for

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

350 for the wheels and i understand completely ... no welds or buckles in them they are honestly like new one has a slight kerb mark that's not noticeble unless looked for

ah nice one, you easy get that, lovely wheels,

I would like a set that are a bit rought, as the whole idea is to keep the project as low as possible, and I already have a set of 18s TE37s on the main car hehe

ah nice one, you easy get that, lovely wheels,

I would like a set that are a bit rought, as the whole idea is to keep the project as low as possible, and I already have a set of 18s TE37s on the main car hehe
Nice man what project is it for?... I am only after buying a set of speedlines for my baby and these wheels came with my car ,
Many people say leave them on the car but I am just a paculior ****** when it comes to my cars lol they have to go ????

Back