Passenger wing mirror is floppy... :(

I don't want to spend money on nothing.
All I am getting here is "go back to your damn country"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am sure it's not here.

**** anyone that has that small mind ideology:jack::jack:

:smokin:

I believe there was a heated discussion on an insurance thread that involved a rather brash statement along the lines of if you dont like it then you dont have to deal with it.....

Personally i would refer to a girl as dude as its become a gender neutral term IMO.

And anyway Lynx dude, its a lovely day out, go for a spin and enjoy the subaru, from what ive seen on here youve provided a lot of good info to lads(not a gender neutral term) who had questions on here. And they were appreciative and didnt respond as impolitely as the insurance thread time.

I believe there was a heated discussion on an insurance thread that involved a rather brash statement along the lines of if you dont like it then you dont have to deal with it.....

Personally i would refer to a girl as dude as its become a gender neutral term IMO.

And anyway Lynx dude, its a lovely day out, go for a spin and enjoy the subaru, from what ive seen on here youve provided a lot of good info to lads(not a gender neutral term) who had questions on here. And they were appreciative and didnt respond as impolitely as the insurance thread time.

1f873ecaed92ffe49e3af61692276e5f.jpg

Enjoyed the bench in people's park.

I have a feeling all the lads are going to be very nice to you all of a sudden....[emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

There are my portraits in my introductory thread, didn't work that way [emoji23]

Back