Edd chine leaves WD

there just trying to be as good as Gas Monkey ,

Edd and Aaron will have their own spin off series's

Is it just me or is it looks like he is reading script rather than genuine thought coming at the moment?

:icon_sad: Typical accountants . Edd is a huge loss and I'm supprised at mike going on with out edd but I guess that's business will never be the same

Fair play to Edd for sticking to his principles, I wish him well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes all good things come to an end the last few episodes were a bit to much for the yanks when they tried to do a bit of comedy at the start. Ed a proper guy who always explained how to solve problems

Thanks again Joe for help sorting out key the other day [emoji106][emoji106]

Mike and Isdc's Ed Scoobysub the dream team

Was only a matter of time ????

Good luck With new job

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Joe China lol ......so that's why he got the ramp in and went to meet them in the UK it's all making sense now.

:icon_grin: If only :mechanic:.

Seem hes he's not happy with the shortcuts that the production team want to take , can't blame him for that

He is right
But they should have went together like the top gear lads a show like that would be snapped up by amazon or sky or something just change the name

It's always being a bit sh1t anyways. Often spotted things on cars when they bought them but weren't addressed during the show but magically fixed when selling it.
Was more of an entertainment show anyways but still it was better than alot of the other dirt on the telly.

Always liked Ed though met him few years back and he's a big dude. I'm 6ft and i was looking up at him haha!

Say he'll end up doing a pretty good maintenance type show hopefully

That mike is the most annoying lad ever!!!

Back